Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re underestimating/forgetting how good the admirals are as characters.
I love admirals and they are great and all, but they are boring as characters. It’s more enjoyable to follow the yonko cuz they are fun and more enjoyable to see their characters/personalities. If you say Garp on the other hand then I would prefer following him rather than admirals tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you really want to be technical. I can also say that Jyabra has a carnivorous zoan which are stated to be better (stronger? faster?)
Jyabra also the only one who can use tekkai while moving...
Lucci >> Kaku = jyabra (the difference between kaku and jyabra is so small that it's not worth putting the ">=" )
they were stated to be more "aggressive". nothing more.

i disagree the order is pretty clearly established if you discard doriki.

lucci > kaku > jabra but kaku is closer to jabra than lucci

B

Ballel

@solis you should really accept the fake deaths may happen in real life. :kata: imagine your loved one is thought to be dead, but you find your loved one is not dead, you will be happy to see this person is alive.
I have no problem with fake deaths because it is just one piece story.
That is my opinion. :kayneshrug:
This is entirely different. Of course I will be happy if my loved one turns out to have survived but this is a fictional story and I want some tension,I want to fear for the characters

Yeah the whole 3 stages of COA can techinically be applied to COC as well
- Stage1: The normal COC: the knocking out COC
- Stage 2: COC coating: Zoro, Oden coated their swords with COC in this stage. Yamato and Luffy also did this when they combo-attacked Kaidou. Your attacks could still touch your opponents.
- Stage 3: COC emission: the final strongest stage of COC coating, "no-touching", as seen in the Kaidou-Luffy clash in 1010
The sky-split could happen in stage 2 imo because Kaidou and Big Mom split the sky yet their weapons still touched.
CoC stage 3 and 4 still not revealed
not touching = emission CoA+ CoC coating emission

they were stated to be more "aggressive". nothing more.

i disagree the order is pretty clearly established if you discard doriki.

lucci > kaku > jabra but kaku is closer to jabra than lucci
Bro At this point you are really not being honest...
So you considering swords being a fact for putting kaku ahead, but not considering the special tekkai of jyabra and the carnivorous zoan type ??? "more agressive" usually means more dangerous considering how it was stated in the manga and the situation when it was stated in... Try to be a bit unbiased

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You implied that the doriki count was before Kaku ate his fruit so his doriki level should be higher which is false because as we know doriki only measure strenght without devil's fruit
i said that doriki should be binned entirely and was purely talking about power lvl and not doriki.

the only conclusion we can get from doriki measurement is that base kaku >= base jyabura in physical strength.

however in talking in terms of power lvl, NOT doriki - kaku (who uses swords + ate a df later on) > jabra (df user).

im not even saying kaku and jabra are far apart. i said kaku is closer to jabra than lucci. however he was stronger than jabra and not equal in power lvl like a lot of the fandom believe based on doriki.

even after kaku ate df, kaku and jabra doriki wont change. their power lvl will.

i said that doriki should be binned entirely and was purely talking about power lvl and not doriki.

the only conclusion we can get from doriki measurement is that base kaku >= base jyabura in physical strength.

however in talking in terms of power lvl, NOT doriki - kaku (who uses swords + ate a df later on) > jabra (df user).

im not even saying kaku and jabra are far apart. i said kaku is closer to jabra than lucci. however he was stronger than jabra and not equal in power lvl like a lot of the fandom believe based on doriki.

even after kaku ate df, kaku and jabra doriki wont change. their power lvl will.
Doriki is literally a joke so Oda can make fun of powerscalers and number measurements of strength.

I love admirals and they are great and all, but they are boring as characters. It’s more enjoyable to follow the yonko cuz they are fun and more enjoyable to see their characters/personalities. If you say Garp on the other hand then I would prefer following him rather than admirals tbh.
Fujitora literally blinded himself because of fucked up shit he saw and had an agenda to destroy the Shichibukai. He’s arguably the best character introduced in the post time skip.

Aokiji and Akainu have interesting characters as well. The only admiral without a super defined character is Kizaru but that’s also the whole point.

Again, it’s probably just regency bias, but you’re underestimating/forgetting how good the admirals are character wise.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro At this point you are really not being honest...
So you considering swords being a fact for putting kaku ahead, but not considering the special tekkai of jyabra and the carnivorous zoan type ??? "more agressive" usually means more dangerous considering how it was stated in the manga and the situation when it was stated in... Try to be a bit unbiased
i considered swords bcs unlike jabra whos a martial artist entirely, kaku does not use his physical strength to fight. he uses his swords and those techniques since hes a swordsman.

measuring a fish by his ability to climb a tree will undoubtedly show the wrong picture.

Fujitora literally blinded himself because of fucked up shit he saw and had an agenda to destroy the Shichibukai. He’s arguably the best character introduced in the post time skip.

Aokiji and Akainu have interesting characters as well. The only admiral without a super defined character is Kizaru but that’s also the whole point.

Again, it’s probably just regency bias, but you’re underestimating/forgetting how good the admirals are character wise.
Fujitora is shanks marine version without gorsei spy guy.
Kizaru is meant to be troll guy who follow the order when leader told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.