Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i considered swords bcs unlike jabra whos a martial artist entirely, kaku does not use his physical strength to fight. he uses his swords and those techniques since hes a swordsman.

measuring a fish by his ability to climb a tree will undoubtedly show the wrong picture.
But again, if you consider swords putting kaku ahead, then consider carnivorous zoan + movement tekkai (special to him) being a boost for jyabra also... In the end the gap still remains the same...

Arlongs crew isn't a good example, Its Implied Zoro could have defeated Arlong himself if he wasn't injured. Arlong was shook when he saw Zoro.
Zoro was also nerfed heavily in that arc still managed to low diff Hachi who the 3rd guy. Also Despite Sanji being in a better conditio, Zoro was the one who had to hold Arlong off.... while Sanji went to save luffy.

Also regarding physical feats, you talk about Sanji kicking people through buildings, Zoro Lifted Buildings lol.

Thats cool but the dude who usopp faced was stronger than hachi. Trash ass character. The fact you even mentioned him:milaugh:
Lmao bruh sanji in his introduction was kicking huge ass war boats out the air. Same war boat that Don krieg struggled to lift. What had zoro done up to that point showcasing strength like that?:kata:

Like I already said better speed off rip that took zoro another 2 arcs to accomplish. Observation haki in little garden. Sanjis got feats back then. That's my only point. You said sanji had nothing comparable. That's false. :beckmoji:

Doriki is literally a joke so Oda can make fun of powerscalers and number measurements of strength.
Yeah, because Oda praises match ups and specific situations over exact powerscaling like this was just Math

Jabra was the only CP-9 member who could move using Tekkai for example, Kaku had swordsmanship, Lucci was incredibly advanced in Rokushiki techniques, like Rokougan which screwed up Luffy.

I love admirals and they are great and all, but they are boring as characters. It’s more enjoyable to follow the yonko cuz they are fun and more enjoyable to see their characters/personalities. If you say Garp on the other hand then I would prefer following him rather than admirals tbh.
Maybe my Admiral bias speaking but I personally think the Admirals are Oda's best and most interesting set of characters he has created. At least Top 3.

Everyone fighting for the same organization with a fundamentally different world view is a genius move from Oda imo. They feel like characters with actual motives and reasons behind their actions which is the main ingredient BM and Kaido are lacking as antagonists.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But again, if you consider swords putting kaku ahead, then consider carnivorous zoan + movement tekkai (special to him) being a boost for jyabra also... In the end the gap still remains the same...
did you understand the reason why i considered swords in the first place? or are you going to insist again and again that i consider movement tekkai + "aggressiveness"?

Maybe my Admiral bias speaking but I personally think the Admirals are Oda's best and most interesting set of characters he has created. At least Top 3.

Everyone fighting for the same organization with a fundamentally different world view is a genius move from Oda imo. They feel like characters with actual motives and reasons behind their actions which is the main ingredient BM and Kaido are lacking as antagonists.
Kizaru I think is lacking in the character department but Fuji and Akainu actually show solid characters and Ryo probably will be the same

Kizaru I think is lacking in the character department but Fuji and Akainu actually show solid characters and Ryo probably will be the same
Agreed. Kizaru seems the least interesting which is why I'm sure he'll be the Admiral with the least panel time going forward. He may very well get killed off.

Aokiji and Akainu are extremely important and Fuji/Ryo will take over the new Marines.

Bruh yall zoro wankers always wank tf out of arlongs reaction.
Ah Its a very stark contrast to the Arlong and Sanji interaction isn't it ?
that's why I brought it up, and also why I told you Arlong Park is a bad example. Zoro performs phenomenally for a wounded man. Also Im not a Zoro wanker, I love all the East Blue Strawhats I'm just realistic when it comes to their strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.