Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you understand the reason why i considered swords in the first place? or are you going to insist again and again that i consider movement tekkai + "aggressiveness"?
The entire discussion :
Kaku base = 2200
jybra base = 2180

Using their devil fruits
Kaku = 2200 + zoan form
jyabra = 2180 + zoan form

Then you added this :
Kaku = 2200 + zoan form + another edge for being a swordsman

Why didn't you add this also for jyabra :

jyabra = 2180 + zoan form + carnivorous type + special movement tekkai (only member who can do this, and it's pretty mcuh his weapon just like kaku's swords)

Ah Its a very stark contrast to the Arlong and Sanji interaction isn't it ?
that's why I brought it up, and also why I told you Arlong Park is a bad example. Zoro performs phenomenally for a wounded man. Also Im not a Zoro wanker, I love all the East Blue Strawhats I'm just realistic when it comes to their strength.
Lmao im realistic af when it comes to their strength. I mean given the fact we have not one. No. Not one. But two literal power scaling arcs. One involves direct numbers.

I think this supercedes any headcanon you can think up based on your own preconceived notions.

Bcs it is unfair to measure a swordsman based on his physical strength alone while it is completely fine to do so for a martial artist.

You do not measure a fish by its ability to climb a tree but you do the same for a monkey.
WOW, what a bald take.... I hope you know that martial arts just like swordsmanship is not just raw strenght but also skills

Ah Its a very stark contrast to the Arlong and Sanji interaction isn't it ?
that's why I brought it up, and also why I told you Arlong Park is a bad example. Zoro performs phenomenally for a wounded man. Also Im not a Zoro wanker, I love all the East Blue Strawhats I'm just realistic when it comes to their strength.

It literally just looks like Arlong is praising Zoro's tenacity, nothing else. He didn't even hit him like he did with Sanji because it wasn't even necessary

Bro At this point you are really not being honest...
So you considering swords being a fact for putting kaku ahead, but not considering the special tekkai of jyabra and the carnivorous zoan type ??? "more agressive" usually means more dangerous considering how it was stated in the manga and the situation when it was stated in... Try to be a bit unbiased
Kaku being able to use his legs as swords is also a unique ability among the cp9. He could throw rankyaku like it was nothing repeatedly..
His df make him a lot more troublesome, switching form to his advantage a powerful neck and a nose that could much Zoro's swords.
His first amanedachi make jabra flee and didn't even think to use tekkai..
And that attack that split the tower in half and make jabra worried that could hurt him, was nothing compere to his final attack against Ashura zoro.
What jabra showed to counter all that?
What spacial abilities we see from jabra's df?
And no more aggressive doesn't mean stronger.
If this was the case guys that support sanji = zoro should have dropped this idea because zoro is more aggressive and more bloodlust than sanji lol

Status
Not open for further replies.