Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the death of Oden, all of the regions rise up to take down Orochi, but they were defeated by the Beasts Pirates. Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Onimaru, the fox who stole shusui from Zoro, were a famous duo. There was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.
Anyway I'll answer your question, Ushimaru is not Zoro's dad. These three characters' name won't be revealed in the manga, so I include them here. Regarding the lineage of Ushimaru, I'm not sure whether I'll draw more or hide it, so let's end the discussion here. They really do look alike huh?
Woah what the fuck Ushimaru is not Zoro's dad :crazwhat:

Bcs it is unfair to measure a swordsman based on his physical strength alone while it is completely fine to do so for a martial artist.

You do not measure a fish by its ability to climb a tree but you do the same for a monkey.
Not quite. Most martial artists are not going to out bench a football player or wrestler; however, they can punch harder because martial arts especially karate and Tae kwan do uses other aspects to amplify their power when they attack (like when they break bricks with their bare hands)

Shanks and Ray is definite, but Roger is dead he shouldn’t matter to Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk who are alive lol
Roger as well sure zoro prob isn’t worried about him but it’s very simple zoro will have what roger never achieved a black blade even if it’s only one that in itself will be enough since it’s of supreme level on the same rank as ace

Status
Not open for further replies.