Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Queen has been eating attacks for over an hour at this point.
:milaugh:they said Katakuri can't beat Queencoz he's a tank
All you need is hit Queen for about 1hr or 2 with g2/g3 tier moves, he's gonna weaken up then finish him

Katakuri has already enough AP in base to best Queen.
Invisible Queen might land few moves but if Sanji can keep track of him with his CoO then kata mops the floor

Next up King's dura gonna look normal once the trick is solved

Imagine. Just when Sanji thinks it’s all over…Queen returns with an all-or-nothing ultimate attack: A rocket-boosted Hybrid Brachio Bomber

At very last moment, Sanji counters with Anti Manner Kick Course. The fight is finally concluded and Queen’s skull is powder dust :finally:
Sanji will kick queen so hard he will seperate from his body in defeat 😂😂😂

anyone gonna drop some lore about ifrit?
If I must, I'm glad my Mythology and Comparative Religion minor comes in handy:

Ifrit, or commonly known as Efreet, are dated to first come out in the Islamic Quran. They are dwellers of the underworld and their names come from their cunning and malicious nature. However, what they are is dependent on what part of the world you take your folklore of:

In Morocco: They are the spirits of the innocents who were murdered and died with rage which ignited their soul
In Egypt: They are spirits who have the ability to endow Bravery and Strength to a host typically at the cost of sanity.

The most famous story of an Ifrit is likely from their attempt at stopping the prophet Muhammad during his Night Journey pilgrimage. He appeared winged and attempted to scare the prophet away through his smoke and flame; however, it was defeated by the archangel Gabriel.

Basically, they're islamic versions of demons known for their fire and their cunning.

Ifrit, also spelled as efreet, afrit, and afreet (Arabic: ʻIfrīt: عفريت, pl ʻAfārīt: عفاريت), is a powerful type of demon in Islamic mythology. The afarit are often associated with the underworld and also identified with the spirits of the dead, and have been compared to evil geniī loci in European culture.[2] In Quran, hadith and Mi'raj narrations the term is always followed by the phrase among the jinn. In later folklore, they developed into independent entities, identified as powerful demons or spirits of the dead who sometimes inhabit desolate places such as ruins and temples. Their true habitat is the underworld.[3]

Ifrit Demon God Sanji :crazwhat:
Although I’m a muslim, but I didn’t think Oda would reference something from it!!! Kinda impressed Oda researched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.