Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect Queen to bust out Reiju's powers. It'd be a bit redundant with him being the plague and the poison being similar in the end (even if they're not the same) so unlike taking regular Germa tech, he'd be acknowledging he needs improvements on stuff similar to what he specializes in. Of course he might bust it out next chapter if he isn't completely done so I might be wrong.

Another reason could be Sanji's relationship with his sister in contrast to the one he has with the rest of Germa. Oda feels the need to show us Sanji surpassing and besting them because they go against his beliefs whereas his sister not only treated him better than his brothers, bandaging him and helping him escape, but also praised him for his kindness, highlighting it as exceptional and especially rare so whilst the rest of Germa needs to be symbolically confronted and surpassed, Reiju doesn't fall under that grouping with them. That's how I interpret it anyways.

Like I said, Queen could still bust out Reiju's poison, I just don't think so. If Queen isn't finished, I'd love to see him use awakening and his plagues in a last attempt at winning.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Powerlevel wise, I don't think Queen vs Katakuri is on the table anymore. It briefly was with the early spoilers but Katakuri's gonna whoop Queen's ass. Against Doflamingo? Honestly, Sanji probably beats him now. The only arguments in Doffy's favor might be awakening but it's AP isn't the greatest and if Exoskeleton has raidsuit levels of durability, it's not doing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.