Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exoskeleton”, “strength”, “speed”. All of them are combined.
The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

buffoon
The additional strength and speed actually comes from Ifrit Jambe, thats what Sanji says when he uses it

He also mentions that the first time he uses Devil Leg

That's what I've been saying
Post automatically merged:

Judges was from technology bruh. It wasn't a power from the lineage factor or anything. That lightnings unique to sanji
If I had to guess I would say he somehow produced flames so hot that they started emitting electricity
For some reason I'm thinking fire bending -> lightning bending in avatar

N
What ? Queen knows coc because he understood luffy's one and he didn't say anything like King did. You are not gonna tell me oda will hide the best reveal of sanji like that ? Lol.
And the geisha still awake, so if his coc can't even knock out a weak woman ... it's not assumption just sure at 100% that's not coc..
Not sure honestly. We don't have enough info to make any calls. We didn't even see sanji land the hit yet. Sanjis moving so fast queen can't even keep up. You think queen has time to ask sanji a question. When he's being speed blitzed?

This is why I said to wait. Idiot

"Queen makes Sanji crash with walls and doors at high speed as he spins around. Hits make Sanji bleed. "

But I thought the exoskeleton was the ultimate durability weapon in all of OnePiece, what happened? A YC2 can make him bleed with a basic ass spinning attack lmao

"Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I WAS GIVEN"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The whole fkn chapter was all about Judge's children and genetic experiments lol even the supposed CoA panel wasn't even hardening but instead the invisible fodder one hahaha lame lame
Did your dumbass somehow ignore the millions of volts going through sanji?

honestly, if anyone should get ACoC it should be Kid

I don't know why Oda would give him CoC, reveal that in an arc where everyone's getting ACoC, and have him leave wano as the only CoC user who doesn't have ACoC.

While it wouldn't make much sense for him to get coating, as that ability seems to be based off one's skill with CoA(something Oda's yet to focus on for Kid), I think it would be really cool if he got his own variant of ACoC that fit with his abilities. Like why can't he combine basic CoC with his magnetic fields to amplify them or something?

Luffy can do something similar with CoA in gear 4th, so I feel like this should be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.