• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Body restoration

Hardening

Exoskeleton

Hotter flames
Hotter flames were something he already had. He was training his coa for that very reason.

Regen isn't confirmed. Could've been his exo skeleton activating for the first time. He's not healing from queens hits in this chapter.

Sanjis already had hardening. Showcased in wci. I'm done with ya troll. Have fun

"Queen makes Sanji crash with walls and doors at high speed as he spins around. Hits make Sanji bleed. "

But I thought the exoskeleton was the ultimate durability weapon in all of OnePiece, what happened? A YC2 can make him bleed with a basic ass spinning attack lmao

"Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I WAS GIVEN"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The whole fkn chapter was all about Judge's children and genetic experiments lol even the supposed CoA panel wasn't even hardening but instead the invisible fodder one hahaha lame lame

I'm confused about whether or not he has regen. Seemed from the raws that he did actually take decent damage. Maybe the original regen thing was just the actual activation of his exoskeleton and not something that happens any time he sustains any injury
no he definitely has regeneration. Queen said it himself. He has an enhanced healing factor, but he's not like marco

Body restoration

Hardening

Exoskeleton

Hotter flames
Sanji himself told all the powerups he got....

Sanji: "“Exoskeleton”, “strength”, “speed”. All of them are combined.
The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

(or) this translation from @Den_Den_Mushi

S: Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I was given. I'll combine my exoskeleton with the armament haki I've been training until now... and clad my leg in an even hotter flame than before!

He always had armament

But not hardening. This is the first time he got clearly.

It's not adCoA because it doesn't appear so so how we were downplaying when oda portrayed exactly what we said
Excuses .

I read so much bs here . I did read sanji has no coa at all many times here and you guys keep on posting that vergo panel.

I'm confused about whether or not he has regen. Seemed from the raws that he did actually take decent damage. Maybe the original regen thing was just the actual activation of his exoskeleton and not something that happens any time he sustains any injury
That's what I've been saying
Post automatically merged:

Judge had it as well. I have no idea what it is as well.

Might be exoskeleton induced with his attack thats my theory.
Judges was from technology bruh. It wasn't a power from the lineage factor or anything. That lightnings unique to sanji

because big mom is sanjis arc and if gold roger have oden as the 4th strongest of the crew then rocks have whitebeard, kaido, bigmom, shiki. Then its expected that sanji is going to be a yonko. And were nearing eos already so sanji and zoro must be able to beat yonkos.
Oda just gave him a lengthy 1v1 where he literally destroyed his power up so he wouldn't have to hit women

Sanji isn't fighting big mom just because WCI focused on both of them.

"Queen makes Sanji crash with walls and doors at high speed as he spins around. Hits make Sanji bleed. "

But I thought the exoskeleton was the ultimate durability weapon in all of OnePiece, what happened? A YC2 can make him bleed with a basic ass spinning attack lmao

"Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I WAS GIVEN"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The whole fkn chapter was all about Judge's children and genetic experiments lol even the supposed CoA panel wasn't even hardening but instead the invisible fodder one hahaha lame lame
The point here is that Sanji is so tough that he could overcome Brachio Snake, who destroys CoA Masters, and even then Queen managed to hurt him and knock him down

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hotter flames were something he already had. He was training his coa for that very reason.

Regen isn't confirmed. Could've been his exo skeleton activating for the first time. He's not healing from queens hits in this chapter.

Sanjis already had hardening. Showcased in wci. I'm done with ya troll. Have fun
Manga never showed sanji clearly with hardening.

You can be in denial but this is the first time sanji has been shown CLEARLY

And, it's not AdCoA for sure so you can take it however you like.
Excuses .

I read so much bs here . I did read sanji has no coa at all many times here and you guys keep on posting that vergo panel.
Then you haven't everything's properly

Sanji always had COA but not hardening.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Vinsmokes do heal quickly but they can't regenerate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.