Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
that's a fallacy and you'll have to prove that someone doesn't have it given they weren't pushed to this extent to use it.
Sanji was literally chased by a Yonko an arc ago - with the same Yonko trying to kill his sister and he went ahead and blocked her attack.
Luffy used a CoA hardened Elephant Gun. He didn't use CoA hardening.

That isn't a fallacy. You literally have characters like Marco fight two Commanders at once or a Yonko in a 1v1 without using hardening. Same goes for Kid as well.

They show hardening ---> they have hardening. You can't gift feats they don't have.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hmm not sure fight is too anti climax . If this was the fight i am disappointed i expected Queen to push sanji extreme limits .

It only means Sanji is on another level i guess.
This was like the Jabra fight though. And all of the pending plot lines have received some resolution.

He is using it as he just said he is adding Armanent into his attack. It's hard to see cause black and white manga and fire is coming his leg. Are we going to say King can't use Haki either since he has same thing on him.
Adding Armanent into his attacks is different from Hardening.
There is a shining light when Oda uses hardening like here

And this chapter says that Sanji had been training his armament off-panel
Look at Sai's legs when he uses haki. We can see the light on his black shoes. Thats the Hardening we are talking about.

Also King already used Hardening on his sword.

Again black and white manga on dark-color outfit. You can say same on King on why he hasn't use Haki, but he been using it.

Again how can Queen know if he is when getting beaten around before talking? Who say retarded? I say hypocrisy. Not same thing and no need to take issue. It heavily implied being COC as Asura was for Zoro. It can happen on details on technique.

It does as it got hint about it especially Sanji stated using Haki into the attack, so have to know possibilities about it there, not denied it.
I'm not saying he's supposed to. Just that there's 0 implications and 0 similarities. Calling it CoC is about same as trying to call Enma haki aura CoC.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Oda is definitely on time demand pressure to finish wano. He promised reader Shanks in 2021 seems like the deadline got postponed.

Oda still needs to show whereabouts of sabo, vivi , hancock and their fate.

Overall i feel the fight was executed poorly . It was rushed up to cover big mom's fight.
You actually listen to Oda promises? Lol

Adding Armanent into his attacks is different from Hardening.

Look at Sai's legs when he uses haki. We can see the light on his black shoes. Thats the Hardening we are talking about.

Also King already used Hardening on his sword.
Nah it same thing as Armanent Haki is adding Hardening and to think Sanji can't do Hardening has no sense if he is beating Queen and stating he is using that into the attack.

I am talking about on his body, not weapons. Show me image on his black suit he use Haki on as again you won't be able to tell if he able or not given in black and white manga, not that he is unable.
I'm not saying he's supposed to. Just that there's 0 implications and 0 similarities. Calling it CoC is about same as trying to call Enma haki aura CoC.
Has implications as you don't get that effect by anything even with many characters who get more black lightning effect, not white lightning effect on their attacks. His power comes inside of him as shown on abilities on doing the attacks as isn't something Queen was able to use from him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The thing is, there were several hints of Queen giving more info on Vegapunk or the MADS team either through a flashback or just talk. That didn't happen. But it definitely looks like the end of the fight to me tbh. I liked the fight but some implied plot points are still left and I'm not sure how Oda is gonna complete them.
We'll see Vegapunk properly later on. This was just to tease it.

Again black and white manga on dark-color outfit. You can say same on King on why he hasn't use Haki, but he been using it.

Again how can Queen know if he is when getting beaten around before talking? Who say retarded? I say hypocrisy. Not same thing and no need to take issue. It heavily implied being COC as Asura was for Zoro. It can happen on details on technique.

It does as it got hint about it especially Sanji stated using Haki into the attack, so have to know possibilities about it there, not denied it.
Moe , sanji uses Armament lvl 2
Jambe = red roc

Oda is definitely on time demand pressure to finish wano. He promised reader Shanks in 2021 seems like the deadline got postponed.

Oda still needs to show whereabouts of sabo, vivi , hancock and their fate.

Overall i feel the fight was executed poorly . It was rushed up to cover big mom's fight.
I think Oda gave up on the idea of making another act. Since he needs to finish Wano soon. He is rushing the arc right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.