1029 ---> Hawkins Defeated
1030 ---> Law & Kid vs BM gets Serious
1031 ---> Sanji vs Queen Resolve
1032 ---> Zoro vs King Struggle
1033 ---> Zoro vs King Resolve/Power-Up
1034 ---> Sanji vs Queen End
1035 ---> Zoro vs King End
1036 ---> ???

In my opinion, Chapter 1036 will start with Fuku defeating Raizo & then a Surprise Character will appear & One-Shot Fuku
Next Volume Roles should be about Momo & Onigashima Falling, Hiyori & Orochi, Luffy & Kaido, Law/Kid & BM + CP-0
I wonder what will Straw Hats do Next Volume

The fight is so bad omg
Not really, bruh. No copium please.
It's just good not over the top or better than Sanji previous fights .

The emotions subplot started awesome but ended kinda meh.

I've seen a lot of normal sanji fans that expected this fight to surpass pre TS ones but I don't see such.
Pretty sure it surpassed, but it something you have to look back on panels to see how it goes than judge one chapter to think it have everything from every fight as Oda put fight scene in different chapters, not only one.

one is stronger than the other.

they aren't the same lol.
lemme help you out.. you don't seem to be helping your case

these are all fundamentally made the same,used for the same thing, some might be better than others.. ofc its a bias butlets assume some are better than others.. they are still fundamentally same.. functioning is precisely the same.. hence fundamentally all of what is shown in the picture is PASTA and are directly connected.

using this instance with the way i compared them and reflecting it upon Coa we find out....

Coa hardening and Coa invisible is the same..

one is just better

since the ingredients are the same, the function in the same, used for the same purposes.. fundamentally they are the same its just one is harder or better for its purpose ..

now the problem i find with your argument is the lack of logical consistency of your comparison..

Sanji has the ingredients and capable of producing invisible and i believe sanji has hardening to... but you are willing to assume that 1 marine soldier in DR who is vastly inferior to sanji's caliber and hasn't even faced similar opponents can pull of hardening but someone of a completely different league can't even if he has the same ingredients.

tthats NONSENSICAL.. AND MENTALLY DEPLORABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.