Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all those attacks in new Ifrit Jambe, Queen's better be done for the count or it will not look great.. How many burst moves Sanji delivered there?.. Sanji's new Jambe appear as a mix of fire and Judge's electromagnetism Crack..

And Sanji last move made an explosion, what the hell!?!..:shocking::chopoff::jinbewat:

I strongly feel the translation is "demon wind."

Ifrit is another powerful demon in Islamic religion

Nice to see oda understanding and learning different religions
ayo Wanji fan i have been barking for a while now.. and tell yall sanji is directly being associated to the underworld multiple times

and now Ifrit is associated with the underworld as well

before this we had sanji riding the Cerberus (the guardian of the underworld) and literally enters the grave yard of thriller bark which is basically the sole thing directly associated to the over or underworld... in the same arc where he bursts into flames..His sigs are named DEATH ace and Pedro died after lighting it.
literally alot of parallels with Hades

Sanji the lord of the underworld

:finally::finally::finally:

@Chaves @Chrono @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Arrow @Lunaria @Sadistic Senpai

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉ ⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀
How u feel about this boring fight?

Sanji has no problem anymore to take down high tiers, he would need less of these attacks to take down Doffy,Kata or Jack.
His ifrit moves in combo like he did this chapter would easily knock any high tier.
Queen was a durability monster and people mock Sanji for his Ap, it wasn't that Sanji was weak, his hell Memories is still higher then Jinbe strongest move.
Queen did it legit well, if he get a another chapter, so it is even better for us.
It is just Sanji is pretty op now, can even match guys like Katakuri. From getting low diffed to win like that? Impressive.

I strongly feel the translation is "demon wind."

Ifrit is a powerful demon in Islamic religion

Nice to see oda understanding and learning different religions
The kick from the devil himself its poetic as hell.

Adds up the theory sanji acts like devil fruit in some way. However i dont know this adds up with lunarian dna how is he still able to have his own flame .

That same thing I am telling you why it is same on Sanji. We can't see King using Haki on his body, but does that mean he isn't using Haki? Why you putting Sanji isn't using Hardening when many times even in Anime shown he can use it even in same scenes. If Oda thought he isn't using it, he would tell anime to not put Hardening on him, but they still do it even now. No logic there.

Yeah same thing on Sanji having COC on him too in different traits and Haki is shown in this one about him having it as effect on his Iffrit Jamble too.

They gotten hints on that ever since that arc though, so not to underestimate that where you checking on the series.
I showed you Oda can use Hardening even with black clothes. I dont need to wait for King to use Hardening on his clothes to prove my point.

Thats not how Oda shows CoC effect. Sanji just improved his DJ as i predicted to happen.

Like seriously, Awakening and Advanced CoC fucking suck visually.
Doflamingo's "String tentacles" attacks were boring and Katakuri is carried by Diced Mochi As Power Mochi sucks

Advanced CoC is just "Dude Chi lmao" that every Shounen since 80s uses.

How can anyone defend Post Timeskip's Horseshit fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.