Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because crocodile was fought pre ts when armament haki wasnt invented yet do you even read op dude?
Go on. Crocodile was at marineford. No haki.

Thriller bark was one arc before Rayleigh actively used his CoC to knock people out and post mantra.

Yet Kuma apparently didn't even have mantra that would allow him to dodge an attack from Zoro.

Sanji high-extreme diff. High speed counters FS.

Sanji high-extreme diff. He’s too tanky for Marco.

Yes.

Sanji high diff. Could be mid diff but I’ll give Doffy respect.

Hell no Ashura >>> Ifrit Jambe

Current Boundman??? Hell freaking no.

MonsterZoro needs to take his meds.
I refuse to believe Doffy is pushing Sanji past mid diff lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not said but shown, he legit see the future in the recent chapter. Last chapter it was already teased that he could use FS, this chapter proof it. Also his Dai Enkai seems be a awakened version(just a assume by me).
New chapter is out.
Ah okay, first it’s totally not canon, and then I likely missed that bit when I read that.
Ace big dragon fire attack was amazing and great art, but if he didn’t show that in the real manga then it doesn’t exist

I do think Sanji's finisher is with his very upgraded HM, completely engulfed in fire, lightning and hardening, kicking Queen so hard, launching Queen to the horn already destroys it. Even Bound Man can't do that without King moves.
I'm not doubting the force of the attachk its just AMKC has set really great hype for sanji's finisher that reminds Queen of how brachiosaurus used to hunt mid air.

but this one seem Pretty potent as well it has the same kurobi and wci energy

Status
Not open for further replies.