Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it has deeper meaning this time.

AdCoC is something only few of very strongest has. This is said by none other than captain of King

So, I am sure king is well aware of what it means too

Yet, king looked way more composed than he should have been knowing the capability of AdCoC
Marco was calm and confident facing off with Big Mom. Who’s Who was calm and confident facing off with King. I don’t think this is a good indicator

A pacifista isnt kuma you can use other characters to powerscale a different character
They have the same body.

The only difference between current kuma and a pacifista is the paw fruit.

If Queen gets 1 solid hit on Kuma he wins.

Does Kuma even have haki? Can you even answer that? How can a hakiless cyborg with durability problems be stronger than Queen?

S

stealthblack

I really hate that there is a break next week.:josad:

All I'm going to be hearing now is:

"Queen is defeated."

"No Queen is not defeated."
Get ready, we will Have many break these next months, new years we will celebrate sanji vs queen barely finishing

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Marco was calm and confident facing off with Big Mom. Who’s Who was calm and confident facing off with King. I don’t think this is a good indicator
It's not a good indicator but it's still indicating us that there is more to king vs zoro.

It's clear that oda will dedicate at least one chapter to Zoro vs king.

In that scenario, fight would last way longer than what's required for one shotting king.

Also, we still don't know lunarian stuffs and what makes king so hax.

Tbh, don't think king is getting one shotted based on how well oda delivered so far when it comes to this fight

It's not a good indicator but it's still indicating us that there is more to king vs zoro.

It's clear that oda will dedicate at least one chapter to Zoro vs king.

In that scenario, fight would last way longer than what's required for one shotting king.

Also, we still don't know lunarian stuffs and what makes king so hax.

Tbh, don't think king is getting one shotted based on how well oda delivered so far when it comes to this fight
Read what I’m saying. I’m saying that King is getting one shot once Zoro figures out his Lunarian hax.

They might even have a back forth where King tanks some adv. COC attacks.

But literally none of that matters if all Zoro has to do is use flame rend to one shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.