Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see what it takes to put down King.
That's true. I see some people easily putting Sanji over King right now, but I would argue just from a visual standpoint King seems much more impressive than Queen even after what he pulled in this chapter

Speed, AP, attack speed, we don't even know how far his durability and/or lunarian hax shit goes

I'm starting to agree with you that Zoro vs King will end next chapter in a pretty disappointing fashion, but if King tanks even 2 ACoC blows without the whole "hax" stuff that would be pretty insane in my opinion

Not really if you look at the stuff Absalom has done.

He rescued Moria from Doffy evading Doffy's CoO in Marineford. He snooped in on Kid, Killer, Apoo and Hawkins and reported their alliance.

Invisibility is still OP in the verse. Not really sure how Sanji figured Queen out, maybe he heard some sound or sth.
Yeah I think I underplayed it there. Invisibility is OP in terms of situational utility. But I figured in a fight where you know the enemy has that ability, competent CoO should still help alleviate the issue in a lot of cases. For example I can’t see invisibility being a massive issue for someone like Katakuri, though I suppose he’s definitely on the higher end of CoO usage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah I think I underplayed it there. Invisibility is OP in terms of situational utility. But I figured in a fight where you know the enemy has that ability, competent CoO should still help alleviate the issue in a lot of cases. For example I can’t see invisibility being a massive issue for someone like Katakuri, though I suppose he’s definitely on the higher end of CoO usage.
Yeah which is why someone like Shiryu, who was already really strong pre TS, with invisibility will be a real challenge.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training"
Lemme get this straight. Zoro gets adcoc and Luffy gets adcoa (Internal destruction & Emission), adcoo (Future Sight) & adcoc but all Sanji is getting some basic coa. Couldn't even upgrade his observation haki, the one haki he was supposedly great at:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.