Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco's attacks had much more impact on King than anything Zoro has shown, even ShiShi Son
Son
Onigiri did more to King than all of Marco's attacks. Try again.

Your entire premise falls apart.

Zoro didnt need 2 Younkous to nothing, he was sacrificing himself and got wrecked in 1 second trying to hold the attack, getting saved by Law, his attacks in the rooftop were matched by the likes of Kawamatsy in an even more impressive way, not including Asura.

You guys acting like Zoro no sold Hakkai is the funniest thing ever
Never said he no sold. I said thats the amount of power needed to bring him to that state. Your Winch attacks, which made Sanji bleed, is barely cutting it lmao.

Brachio Snake is supposed to destroy all bones and organs from CoA Masters, this is leagues above the injures Zoro got 1 second holding Hakkai.
Dodged a faster attack with the same weirdness in Tempura Udon. He dodges Snake Mode as well.

Try again.

He straight up blitzed King from far away before he could even realize. This is just as impressive as any blitz Sanji pulled against Queen, if not possibly better as King has better speed and arguably CoO feats.
I agree with Zoro speed-blitizing Queen in the short range action with moves like Lion Song etc.
but
That ain't how it works lol.

The point is Sanji never beat a Queen who used his Winch/Sparking/Henry/Invisibility abilities along with his lasers & Snake mode at tandem.

Your hypothetical Queen is stronger than the Queen Sanji defeated.
Not exactly.
I just think that Sparking, invisible etc. would be troublesome for Zoro.
Imagine Queen using invisible and deactivating It a few second before using his Snake move.
This scenario Is possible, since he has hidden his germa abilities just because of Sanji.

life and death situation he put all his soul and ambition into his most powerful attack.

luffy just said oh yes I see CoC it's easy I'll take care of kaido

lost came back and develop her CoC exponentially and split the sky without difficulty 20 minutes after discovering the CoC adv:cheers:
And? Luffy already had COC so application would be easy

So you are saying that Luffy after losing again just woke up, ate and got his COC so far advanced to split the sky:suresure:

Go read chapter 414 which this chapter 1034 is based off

exactly same shit happens

exact same tittle

in the end jaybhra use some dumb trick to lure Sanji here queen use invisibility and attack that dumb bich to lure Sanji

it’s the same shit

next chapter queen get back up like jaybura

it’s not over yet
franky vs sasaki ended in the chapter named franky vs sasaki
fights over
we move to better fights

Status
Not open for further replies.