Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, to all the tools who were bitching about HM being a "gamechanger" last chapter. @Sentinel @DarkWitch & co

Sanji himself admitted that HM was the assist/setup for Iffrit Jambe finisher

Sanji: There's no way you didn't take damage from the attack that blew you away earlier!!
Sanji: You've fought for a while now already, falls to reason that you're also gradually getting weaker!!

Uniquely, this arc also had Zoro's opponent earning two legit wins against Cook (the first by knocking Cook out). The closest to it happening was Kaku kicking Cook off the train car on the road to EL, though Cook immediately got back after that so Kaku was never considered to have defeated him (different from King).
Not different the cook got back unharmed no blood came out of him.

People don’t wanna respect how impressive Sanji was.

CoO - Was able to see invisibility something not even Drake Hawkins King or Queen could do.

AP - Showed AP far surpassing Marco the Phoenix

Speed - Speed only surpassed by Kizaru so far and is portrayed as completely invisible through his speed

Defense - Tanked a hit easily that one shot Oven from the BMPs
Oven was never oneshotted!
+ Ichiji Attack>Queen laser beams from his eyes
Ichiji didn't use his eyes but both of his arms and eyes ti hurt Iven

Sanji already had AP above Marco when he gained exo. Marco's AP sucks anyway
Sanji's AP is comparable to mid Boundman attacks
Stop comparing him to weak Marco that's a downplay for Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Look at the onomatopoeia in the panel before Sanji strikes an invisible Queen.

That really isn't a CoO feat, he just picked up on a huge dinosaur with metallic modifications making walking sounds as he walked on the floor.

:milaugh:zoro fanboys go length to seek which sfx sounds was used
All to downplay feats or hype

Y'all care about sfx too much.

Yes, if Oda could portray King with something individual that would show him on another level, like King being a character with awakening, advCoC and etc... So that the average reader will have no doubts that King is the strongest calamity.

But all we have now are isolated feats that are merely interpretive, you can say King's special race is better, I can say all advanced science in Queen's cyborg body is better. And then we would never reach a consensus.
Since both of them besides the dinosaur DF have super special powers
Oda could have written the story in a different way for us to put King on another level.

Now, you're looking for justifications to separate King and Queen, when that was never Oda's intention,

Oda simply wouldn't draw Marco, Zoro and scabbards putting King and Queen as equally powerful enemies
Oda might not have done both K&Q in the 1.3B range
Oda might not have made both of them introduced together and rivaling each other
Oda could not have made King and Queen act as a pair several times, like when they tried to stop Marco and Zoro from reaching the roof, and Marco dealing with them equally, also make them as a pair by destroying the entire main stage until Zoro and Sanji enter. And also acting as a duo in Oden's flashback defeating the scabbards

Oda could have chosen another narrative and given King individual portraits, individual presentation and individual exaggeration to show he's on another level, but Oda has exhaustively portrayed King and Queen together as rivals/doubles who are on the same level.

Take Katakuri for example, he was never grouped with Smoothie, he was the only son of BM who achieved 1B+, he had CoC, special paramecia and DF awakening. Whose manga declared him the ''invincible brother'' and Big Mom's strongest son.
King didn't have a special portrait like Katakuri, in fact he had a special exaggeration of YC, only he was shared with Queen
That's why I put Katakuri, King and Queen on the same level.
If King was that special or much stronger, he'd have Mythical fruit , better haki stats or skills
He'd be hyped more about his oen skills than his racial background.

Please don't group King and Queen with Katakuri
Oda grouped them with Marco (another dude who lacks any special portrayal except his df) not Katakuri

King vs RS Sanji: Sanji quickly chocked and sent crashing in rubbles
Queen vs Stronger base Sanji: Queen getting one sidedly beaten down the moment he ran for a prostitute

No wonder Queen started hyping King as an unbeatable monster :josad:
Troll post

RS Sanji with no exo , ifrit or DJ used, no koka too matched base King King zoan King dominated distracted sanji

Queen already trashed base sanji, then handled Exo sanji.

Ifrit Sanji>>RS Sanji ~ Exo sanji> DJ Sanji

If King was that special or much stronger, he'd have Mythical fruit , better haki stats or skills
He'd be hyped more about his oen skills than his racial background.
Is Big Mom hyped because of her skills or because she is a natural born destroyer with iron skin?

:choppawhat:
The source of power is irrelevant. He has it. A godly race that has powerful fire abilities and can survive in any environment. And King as the sole survivor seems to be exceptional even among his race. And he doesn't have to have a mythical fruit to be special. An ancient fruit and a dino/pterosaur fruit in combination with his race is just fine. He eats Zoro's attacks for breakfast.

Is Big Mom hyped because of her skills or because she is a natural born destroyer with iron skin?

:choppawhat:
The source of power is irrelevant. He has it. A godly race that has powerful fire abilities and can survive in any environment. And King as the sole survivor seems to be exceptional even among his race. And he doesn't have to have a mythical fruit to be special. An ancient fruit and a dino/pterosaur fruit in combination with his race is just fine. He eats Zoro's attacks for breakfast.
So he's Pudding? Good to know.

I hope you right. But I also didn't feel like WsW and Sasaki were finished when in fact they were. Although Oda is giving more focus to the "wings" fights, so maybe.
But with those two they were shown to be clearly done as in knocked tf out lol. We didn't even see queens reaction to being kicked. Did sanji kill him? Is queen gonna laugh a little and do a final stand? We don't know tbh. I'm just guessing that Queen has a little more in him

Sanji lost. Queen was weakened from fighting Marco and nerfed by not taking Sanji seriously most of the fight.
Lol
When in reality Chopper and Sanji fought Queen longer than Marco did
And landed more hits too

Sanji HM dealt more damage than anything Marco did with 2 hits
That's why he says "there's no way that last attack did no damage"..."you've fought for a while now, so you're weakening too"

I don't even know if that's true or not, but even then that has to do with match ups. I'm talking about their feats, and Cracker has the more impressive feat of the 2 by cutting and causing problems for G4 Luffy.
Tbh no yc tier person mid diffs another yc. I do think queen wins tho tbh. And not anywhere near extreme diff. Matchup would be hugely in queens favor. Honestly i can't see anyone besides king having a chance and thats cause of King's durability in his wings.

In my humble opinion. Knocking out big mom was a better feat than any luffy had going into wano. Sanji currently is very clearly above g4 luffy in wci so there's no doubt that queens feats are better. It's hard to see it that way cause luffys the mc lol

I
King wasn't really surprised at Sanji carrying Momonosuke away, or wondering tf is happening.

He immediately flew off towards Sanji, and had the observation to put up his leg in defense when Sanji kicked at him, no?

And unlike King there, Sanji here was actually aware of the fact that Queen was invisible, there, what he looked like, and what's up.
It's King who attacked not Sanji
King didn't put up defence, he was just attacking Momo.
He never knew or senses someone was there
That's why you see 3 exclamation Mark

BTW, Sanji CoO was never basic
Basic CoO can't sense invisibility nor keep up
Sanji's CoO is among the best in the series, only Lufy, Fuji, Kata, WB and Ray have a better case. Debatable with Coby .

Status
Not open for further replies.