Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62

Sanji’s speed is on an entire different lvl in comparison to Marco.

Sanji is fast enough there to completely blitz Queen and shoot upward before he notices.

However, Sanji was not constantly invisible. He was just hanging by the roof, away from Queen's sight literally the next chapter.

Though speed feat of blitzing Queen is pretty sweet nonetheless

Sanji is fast enough there to completely blitz Queen and shoot upward before he notices.

However, Sanji was not constantly invisible. He was just hanging by the roof, away from Queen's sight literally the next chapter.

Though speed feat of blitzing Queen is pretty sweet nonetheless
He still disappeared right in front of his eyes. Queen can see Marco in movement, but couldnt see Sanji. The dialouge even points to it. Saying that Sanji travelled at high speeds that it was invisible.

Shiryu's Invisibility is different than Queen or Sanji cuz it's from a DF, meaning he have Awakening
He will turn many things Invisible

Imagine Ohm's Iron Trial from Skypiea but everything is Invisible lol

Tbf though it's definitely a little weird to discuss/hypothesize almost exclusively using feats but then also value bounty as an effective scaling method
no it should be a combination of both : using the bounty first then seeing the skills and understanding what made him have this bounty with those skills, simple as that

He still disappeared right in front of his eyes. Queen can see Marco in movement, but couldnt see Sanji. The dialouge even points to it. Saying that Sanji travelled at high speeds that it was invisible.
Yeah, that's what blitzing is.

Also, Queen could follow and tag Sanji just fine before that. A high speed blitz like that is not a constant or casual thing. Compare it to something like Shi Shi Son Son, I guess, high speed blitz but not something you can just spam.

Overall are you happy for QvS fight?

I am not but that is not on Sanji (Sanji was the best part in this fight)

Queen incompetence is insane if we think that this guy is a top scientific. Queen static is so bad for a fight in which require good mobility. Queen reflex and readiness to block attack is extremely poor.

Queen overusing beam instead of maybe changing tactic and combine different power would have been way better as a fight.

Last Oda stop using subplot to create false hype (such evil Sanji) to make this fight more interesting. What a waste of panel, sanji running away, meeting the geisa (which he didnt beat) .........so annoying.

Best part Sanji fighting style, the rest is very poor

Overall are you happy for QvS fight?

I am not but that is not on Sanji (Sanji was the best part in this fight)

Queen incompetence is insane if we think that this guy is a top scientific. Queen static is so bad for a fight in which require good mobility. Queen reflex and readiness to block attack is extremely poor.

Queen overusing beam instead of maybe changing tactic and combine different power would have been way better as a fight.

Last Oda stop using subplot to create false hype (such evil Sanji) to make this fight more interesting. What a waste of panel, sanji running away, meeting the geisa (which he didnt beat) .........so annoying.

Best part Sanji fighting style, the rest is very poor
It was underwhelming but at this point I’m convinced that even Zoro v King and Luffy v Kaido will be underwhelming

Yeah, that's what blitzing is.

Also, Queen could follow and tag Sanji just fine before that. A high speed blitz like that is not a constant or casual thing. Compare it to something like Shi Shi Son Son, I guess, high speed blitz but not something you can just spam.
Still Sanji showed that lvl speed. Something above Marco lvl in speed…

Doesnt matter if he cant spam it. If Sanji tries, he has > Marco lvl speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.