Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop with this garbage? You were saying Queen = Boundman AP at the start of Wano. This is the most basic move in Boundman

Boundman is the highest physical strength in One Piece right now. Pre-Wano it was just lacking advanced Haki.
Just sit down
In the beginning of Wano I thought Queen will have Boundman AP

Ifrit Sanji strongest attacks might be Rhino schneider/Leo Bazooka or KG

Oda made an arc that put luffy against an opponent with a literal powerscaling system in place.

Luffys opponent 4400

zoros opponent 2200

Sanjis opponent 2180

Yes oda has made the gap between them huge. It's always been there. Headcanon stops people from using logic.
Yes but Zoro and Sanji won this fight Handedly and was able to fight a buster call afterwards.

Luffy lost his fight. Lucci won and Luffy had to get a friendship boost to finish him after Lucci turned his back on him and wasn’t able to activate his Tekai in that second.

Afterwards Luffy was unconscious for days and could barely move. The gap is real, but not as significant as the gap of Lucci and Kaku/Jabra.

People are easily excited one piece wise, I'll be perfectly honest, I was more excited about king vs zoro than i was about queen vs sanji this chapter, and I'm a sanji fan more than anything, all this stuff sounded so cool on paper for this chapter, the 'Devil Wind God leg' 'ifrit jambe' 'dj with white lightning' all sounded so fucking cool in the brief summary...then came in the raws, it was kinda mid ngl, the labelling wasn't that amazing, and it lacked impact, there was no dynamic panels either, barely any close-up shots, most was out of focus long-distance low-detail panels..., I'm not too happy with the chapter, but it was still a good chapter, hopefully next chapter queen gets up and puts up an actual fight, because of he's down it'd be hella disappointing, and it would be really mid, I really want this fight to be good, and next chapter could fix that, but we all know Oda is either gonna go back to luffy or zoro next chapter, so if queen is still able to fight, it'd be great, all in all 7/10 chapter, no bias.
Yeah, especially when we know Oda can perfeclty draw Sanji kicks with great impact. Always loved that first DJ kick :myman:

Luffy 4400 extreme diffs

Zoro 2200 extreme diffs

Sanji 2180 while injured and still mid diffs
😑 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I'll never understand where some get the idea of Sanji mid diff Jabra and Zoro extreme diffs Kaku, Sanji needed multiple DJ moves to take out Jabra and still got hurt after using it but Zoro just one shot Kaku with no further damage after using Asura.

C

Cuistot

Lol
When in reality Chopper and Sanji fought Queen longer than Marco did
And landed more hits too

Sanji HM dealt more damage than anything Marco did with 2 hits
That's why he says "there's no way that last attack did no damage"..."you've fought for a while now, so you're weakening too"
Imagine trying to provide a serious reply to that post. Sanjitard moment.

Maybe, but the reason I give Zoro and Sanji the benefit of the doubt is because Oda never made Luffy insanely stronger than Zoro and Sanji. He was always stronger, but never a massive extent. And Sanji and Zoro are getting their own power ups, even if it’s not purely haki based.
He's insanely stronger
Them getting PUS means nothing much

Luffy is solid top tier
Zoro and Sanji are inbetweener/top high tier
1v1 they get lower-high diffed, mid diff if Luffy doesn't joke around

Just sit down
In the beginning of Wano I thought Queen will have Boundman AP

Ifrit Sanji strongest attacks might be Rhino schneider/Leo Bazooka or KG
Smoking crack. This is the most headcanon bs I've ever seen. What are you basing this off? Is your headcanon making you endure the stress of delirium? Please seek some help. Everyone tells you that you are stupid for a reason.

Roof top Zoro looked better than Luffy prior to CoC coating and now Zoro uses CoC coating himself. Zoro is close to Luffy, it's the same dynamics as Roger and Ray or Shanks and Beckman. Kaido was terrified of Oden and viewed him as a monster he placed among the greatest, and Zoro is going to surpass that monster.

Tengu: A black blade was out of Oden's reach. But you Zoro will achieve that level.

Zoro is much stronger than Sanji. Like this guy with kingly ambitions is set to surpass Yonko level guys (Mihawk, Oden, will also surpass Rayleigh whose old rusty self cock blocked an admiral in his prime). Sanji cannot be close to that.

EOS Zoro: Peak Top Tier
EOS Sanji: high top tier..? Imagine Sanji going toe to toe with Kaido for days and deal deadly damage to him in the process.
Just stop
Zoro isn't surpassing any Great pirate
So he won't be Peak top tier

"Much stronger"
Oda : wings

Cry to Oda

Yes but Zoro and Sanji won this fight Handedly and was able to fight a buster call afterwards.

Luffy lost his fight. Lucci won and Luffy had to get a friendship boost to finish him after Lucci turned his back on him and wasn’t able to activate his Tekai in that second.

Afterwards Luffy was unconscious for days and could barely move. The gap is real, but not as significant as the gap of Lucci and Kaku/Jabra.
Zoro extreme diffed and was about to lose until he pulled our asura. Same for luffy. This is called having headcanon. Don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

Only sanji while extremely injured... mid diffed his opponent.

Also why would oda add a literal powerscale with actual numbers just to make it signify absolutely nothing?

Kid and law have better portrayal than sanji but worse portrayal than zoro, which suggests a level separates zoro and sanji
Do you even know what portrayal is?

Zoro has never had better portrayal than Kidd and Law.
Even on the roof, Kaido and BM never separated zoro from Kidd and law but we have Yonko separating SN trio from anyone else

He got adcoc yeah... still below Kidd and Law

Even on the roof, Kaido and BM never separated zoro from Kidd and law but we have Yonko separating SN trio from anyone else

As of now, Zoro has better portrayal due to adCOC.
That may change EOW if Kidd gets adCOC and deal more great damage to BM

I don't know about that, I'm very sure if Kaido had recognized Kid as someone who managed to scar him we wouldn't hear the end of how he is on a class of his own.

Roof top Zoro looked better than Luffy prior to CoC coating and now Zoro uses CoC coating himself. Zoro is close to Luffy, it's the same dynamics as Roger and Ray or Shanks and Beckman. Kaido was terrified of Oden and viewed him as a monster he placed among the greatest, and Zoro is going to surpass that monster.

Tengu: A black blade was out of Oden's reach. But you Zoro will achieve that level.
If Zoro looker better ,
He wouldn't cry about feats that Luffy could do in g3 or base

He would fight kaido 1v1 not just land 1 blow then faint

He would be compared to Great Ones like Luffy was

Zoro fanboys created illusions where they believe Zoro looked better while he didn't
No SN even hyped Zoro except "thanks for blocking that" lol

Well the other germa kids being commander level is now thrown out the door since queen having all of their abilities is only y2. Which means the other kids are confirmed weaker than a commander since queen has to have all of their abilities within his one body along with zoan devil fruit etc to be commander

Zoro extreme diffed and was about to lose until he pulled our asura. Same for luffy. This is called having headcanon. Don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

Only sanji while extremely injured... mid diffed his opponent.

Also why would oda add a literal powerscale with actual numbers just to make it signify absolutely nothing?
because it was a joke. doriki is literally a joke making fun of powerscalers.

Status
Not open for further replies.