Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Which admiral do you think will he fight at the end? Kizaru is the fastest one so it would make sense. And fujitora uses a sword so it seems he will be fighting Zoro. But both make sense. As Sanji’s strong legs could allow him to fight even in the high gravity. But I think it’s gonna be Zoro vs fuji, sanji vs kizaru and Yamato vs Greenbull. Luffy V Sakazuki
I’m going Ryokugyu. We don’t know what his devil fruit is just yet so I’m assuming an OP Mythical devil fruit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol the only reason why you want this fight to be done is because you want to get see Zoro vs King.

I get that you want to see more of Zoro vs King but damn be patient, one more possible chapter of Sanji vs Queen is not going to kill you.
That's not true.

I wanted this fight to go on for longer:
  • The longer Sanji vs Queen is, the longer Zoro vs King will be.
    • If King contends against Haoshoku Zoro for multiple chapters, then King is an undeniable Top Tier and I get to wank him even more.
  • I want Queen to get better feats so that I can argue Queen > Katakuri.
    1. You must at least have heard me argue that Queen low diffs Jack and is on the same tier as Katakuri.

The fight going on for longer is literally much better for my agendas. It's what I want to happen. I just don't think it will.

I was arguing that the fight wasn't yet over until the panels dropped. It's the very close similarity to the end of the Sanji vs Jabra fight, to the defeats of the Tobi Roppo and the narrative conclusion to Sanji's arc that makes me think the fight is done for.

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
LMFAO @RayanOO part was hilarious :denzimote:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I want to ask you Sanji fans, are you really satisfied with the visual of his new PU?
I expected more when I saw "Ifrit Jambe" in spoilers thread, maybe a new design, new color, ranged attacks, better control or some AOE? There's a lot of possibilities, but instead of that Oda just put some lightnings/sparkles. Come on, Robin's Demon Form looks so much better and interesting.

And before you say "Oda won't modify Sanji's main power that much", well, DJ worked in Pre-TS because it was unique, an exclusive thing. But now, seriously, how many characters can use/produce fire in Onigashima, 8,9? Oda even introduced King who can literally use the same technique lmao

Also, the worst part is: there's not much fights left for him,against Queen was supposed to be a game changer but all he got was exoskeleton(basically a hardening but without coloring) and lightning. Let me guess, his next PU will be the "Ifrit" thing in his entire body? Oda, you're more creative than that.

After all, some fans are more concerned about CoC than his character's aesthetic signature...

lmao
Agreed, I would have preferred Ifrit Jambe to be more unique than DJ.
The concept of exoskeleton+CoA+super speed to create a more powerful DJ is great, but it should have been visually more than just some sparkles around the flame.
It's like Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 (almost the same but with sparkles), instead it should have been more like Super Saiyan 3 (something really different).
BUT, when the official colored version will be out, if Ifrit Jambe color will be different from the regular DJ (for example white, or with red sparkles like the fan colored version at the end of the TBA scans) I would be satisfied enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.