Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
holy fuck, this is just impressive

congratulations

I just wanna say, i've made peace with the candies

I haven't downplayed Sanji at all this week / this chapter

I just talked trash about Queen using lasers again, that's it, but come on, at least give me that, it's not an attack on Sanji
Nah that’s fair, at least the lasers came from different holes this time.

Winch Queen was the coolest move from Queen today tho.

Amazingly good chapter because it's not the end of the fight, but a set up, and as a setup this is perfect

Most people thought "Hell Memories" was the end of it, and it was just the beginning, this doesn't look like the way Sanji always finished his fights, which is trashtalking his opponent/looking down on them while they are lying on the ground

Stop treating King and Queen's fights like the Tobiroppo and Jack ones, there is no parallel between these, neither to how Zoro and Sanji's main fights always worked, you can expect the same for Zoro.

Queen is always coming with surprises LoL, you can't trust anything he says or try to predict what he is doing next

Reiju's powers have not been used yet, and Reiju is very special for Sanji, Oda will make it more relevant than it seems.

My bet is Ice Oni Queen coming soon, alongside with Reiju's powers in order to prevent the virus to take complete control over Queen

Ice Oni Queen using Eletricity to get faster, Haki + Ichiji's Laser Punches + Invisibility.

Sanji will get destroyed by these blows
(Keep in mind Queen said he can do anything they do)

Perhaps a new tool on his Mechanical Arm

Next chapter will settle down this fight as one of the best in the series easily.

In case im wrong (which i really doubt) and the fight just ended this chapter, then it will certainly feel a little bit underwhelming, like a waste of an absolutely amazing potential, know what im saying?

Let's hope Oda delivers what we know he can do

Last edited:
LMAO this is why never trust these sanji hater spoiler provider, they twist anything just to discredit Sanji. :milaugh:

Spoilers, Sanji to queen " Theres no way you didnt get hurt, with that kick that send you flying earlier , youre Weakening you been fighting for a while now"

Actual Summary, Theres no way you didnt got hurt, with that kick that send you flying earlier, Weve been going all out for a while, its no surprise were getting weaker.

:gokulaugh:
"But-but is because he was fighting marco":gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.