• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have also seen a lot of Zoro fans downplay Luffy and call him condom. Everyone has their own preferences, which is fine and all, but there's a difference between hate and criticism. I like Zoro more than Luffy, but the margin is pretty small. I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of Zoro and not like Luffy and vice versa. I like to believe that people understand their respective developments.
Because everything is agenda piece lol
"Zoro > Luffy" "Luffy low diffs Zoro" "Sanji > Zoro" "Sanji = Zoro" "Zoro neg diffs Sanji"

It's always someone trying to push one of these ^^ that has to be toxic af regarding other characters

I have also seen a lot of Zoro fans downplay Luffy and call him condom. Everyone has their own preferences, which is fine and all, but there's a difference between hate and criticism. I like Zoro more than Luffy, but the margin is pretty small. I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of Zoro and not like Luffy and vice versa. I like to believe that people understand their respective developments.
if you ask me, it because hardcore luffy fan have to high expectation on luffy and tend to downplay the role of the other especially someone that get confused as a potential captain like Zoro.

You right, Zoro fans calling Luffy condom is Bad too. Although I understand them they are likely doing that cause some insecure Luffy fans are every Time downplaying Zoro's achievement.

Normaly Both Zoro and Luffy fans should be very freindly cause these two character will be at the top at the end, and whatever Zoro achieve only hype Luffy more.

Perso I wish Naruto and Sasuke relationship were like Luffy and Zoro instead of Naruto chasing Sasuke for the whole Shippuden.

I loved Luffy and Zoro Dynamic Ever since the first Time I Say it.
Although Zoro himself is close to Luffy he never direspect his captain and vice versa Luffy respect Zoro.

You right, Zoro fans calling Luffy condom is Bad too. Although I understand them they are likely doing that cause some insecure Luffy fans are every Time downplaying Zoro's achievement.

Normaly Both Zoro and Luffy fans should be very freindly cause these two character will be at the top at the end, and whatever Zoro achieve only hype Luffy more.

Perso I wish Naruto and Sasuke relationship were like Luffy and Zoro instead of Naruto chasing Sasuke for the whole Shippuden.

I loved Luffy and Zoro Dynamic Ever since the first Time I Say it.
Although Zoro himself is close to Luffy he never direspect his captain and vice versa Luffy respect Zoro.
Do you really think Zoro fans are siants? There aren’t even enough Luffy fans in this forum, most of them barring two-three people don’t care about downplaying Zoro. But on other hand Many many Zoro fans are the ones who always start Luffy hate downplaying him, calling his powerups as asspulls but when Zoro gets same powerups you hype up and put Zoro above Luffy.

Do you really think Zoro fans are siants? There aren’t even enough Luffy fans in this forum, most of them barring two-three people don’t care about downplaying Zoro. But on other hand Many many Zoro fans are the ones who always start Luffy hate downplaying him, calling his powerups as asspulls but when Zoro gets same powerups you hype up and put Zoro above Luffy.
I feel you and I personality dont downplay Luffy. Now regarding asspull I dont realy Care About these stuff cause same Can be Say for everyone regarding power scalling in this manga.