Break Week Zoro fans are onto something. There is a lot of anti-Zoro bias out there

You right. It's above that. Mihawk high diffs Shanks and Roger.
You realize after the 'tricks' of CoC have been exposed, Shanks is relegated back to his position as just Yonko
He's not going to be anything more. Especially considering its his crew people fear, and not him.
Mihawk defeating Shanks has never been any clearer in the story until now.
We've been right 100 times so far. So we'll just wait for this until Shanks time comes.
It's going to be pretty funny as well, when Shanks will serve as Mihawk's hypetool.
the only reason I don't ignore you after this post is cause I should have some level of respect for people who I ignore ...
anything after Mihawk high diff Roger
is a top tier nonsense for a cultist (AKA all of toxic Zoro fans)

the only reason I don't ignore you after this post is cause I should have some level of respect for people who I ignore ...
anything after Mihawk high diff Roger
is a top tier nonsense for a cultist
Its fine. Just read the last line. And then patiently wait to find out for yourself.

Blother please, lay off the weed.
Fuji. Is Roger a Swordsman?

Its fine. Just read the last line. And then patiently wait to find out for yourself.

Post automatically merged:

the sad part about people like you ...
is that you think other people are the problem ...
thinking like that AFTER saying Mihawk > Roger ...
should prove to others who is the cultist here ...
sadly you are too blind to see it and can't be saved

The importance of surpassing Roger has been bashed into our heads over and over by the manga, multiple times. And everytime it concerned Luffy doing it.

Zoro also surpassing Roger when it was never ever ever hinted at or said in the story not only is redundant since Luffy's done it but it also lessens the MC's feat.

I am fine with the rest of your post though, but I will say Shanks gives him very high diff instead of high.

I think he was pointing out that you don't actually use on screen feats by expressing the fact that you guys are saying Mihawk has CoC and possibly the best CoC in the verse.
Yeah but he is pointing that out while criticize the fact that we used on screen feat to not give CoC more than it was.

He is basically slandering the whole fanbase to stick to on screen element then slandering the whole fanbase for not sticking to screen element.

See the contradiction?

Yeah but he is pointing that out while criticize the fact that we used on screen feat to not give CoC more than it was.

He is basically slandering the whole fanbase to stick to on screen element then slandering the whole fanbase for not sticking to screen element.

See the contradiction?
Sure I do, I was just explaining what he meant if you didn't get it.

:risitasad:

Show me how Roger defeats Mihawk. Is Roger a swordsman?
I really hope you are trolling him man.

You said Zoro fans 1997-2020: Used what was shown in the story
right?
Mihawk having CoC is fan fiction
yet Zoro fans are claiming he have near Shanks/Roger level CoC :milaugh:

anyone who didn't saw where CoC hype train going should simply stfu and let people who predict it since +6 years ago take the lead here
-Zoro wants to be the WSS (said on screen)
-Wanting to be the WSS is having kingly ambition (said on screen)
-Mihawk is the WSS (said on screen)

Conclusion?

You were right about something, that’s cool bro. Props to you:cheers:

For the record I do believe Mihawk probably has CoC tbh, but I do think he specializes more in CoA just Like Zoro, so Shanks CoC potency is probably still higher but he has lower CoA output to counteract it.

Kind of a Ying and Yang thing.

-Zoro wants to be the WSS (said on screen)
-Wanting to be the WSS is having kingly ambition (said on screen)
-Mihawk is the WSS (said on screen)

Conclusion?
looooooolll

- CoC is most hype Haki
- all Haki have advance form

Conclusion?

you put 2 knifes in your own eyes so you can't SEE this ... and you fucking dare claim Ad.CoC couldn't be conclude from manga!
but Mihawk ... a man with no on screen Haki ... have Roger level CoC base on Zoro agenda

Zoro cultist are not just a disgrace to One Piece fandom ... but humanity

p.s
Zoro fandoms : make 10000000 claims a year
Zoro fandom : 10 of our claims were true

Shanks fandom : 99/100 claims are right
:beckmoji:

The importance of surpassing Roger has been bashed into our heads over and over by the manga, multiple times. And everytime it concerned Luffy doing it.

Zoro also surpassing Roger when it was never ever ever hinted at or said in the story not only is redundant since Luffy's done it but it also lessens the MC's feat.

I am fine with the rest of your post though, but I will say Shanks gives him very high diff instead of high.
The role of the Pirate King is securing the 4 Road Poneglyphs, having the haki & monstrosity to match Emperors in Combat/Skill/Strength, not defeat and above all, Reaching Laughtale. True or Not?

There is nothing that indicates Roger is a class above Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido strength wise. Rather, he arrived at a location, unreached in across nearly a millennia.

Last week the story established Zoro as a Conqueror and someone who just awakened advanced usage of CoC. Yet, most still believe he is still too far away from facing Mihawk.

When Mihawk told Luffy, being the Pirate King is far above his goal, its referencing the additional requirements needed to reach that stage. And in Rogers time, no one else was fighting him for that title, because it wasn't something that existed.

You can say in the case of Luffy that it means something since there are several power houses chase after that ambition such as Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Eustass Kid. And several strong opposing factions such as Akainu and the WG.

But, during Rogers time, it was just him, who earned it by begging WB & Oden.

Now you can try to prove to me how is Roger above Mihawk in strength?

I am fine with even thinking Mihawk and Shanks have extreme diff fights (bizarre but if Oda wants to show that, it's understandable)

have Roger level CoC base on Zoro agenda
Zoro already has Roger level Haki tho

The role of the Pirate King is securing the 4 Road Poneglyphs, having the haki & monstrosity to match Emperors in Combat/Skill/Strength, not defeat and above all, Reaching Laughtale. True or Not?

There is nothing that indicates Roger is a class above Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido strength wise. Rather, he arrived at a location, unreached in across nearly a millennia.

Last week the story established Zoro as a Conqueror and someone who just awakened advanced usage of CoC. Yet, most still believe he is still too far away from facing Mihawk.

When Mihawk told Luffy, being the Pirate King is far above his goal, its referencing the additional requirements needed to reach that stage. And in Rogers time, no one else was fighting him for that title, because it wasn't something that existed.

You can say in the case of Luffy that it means something since there are several power houses chase after that ambition such as Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Eustass Kid. And several strong opposing factions such as Akainu and the WG.

But, during Rogers time, it was just him, who earned it by begging WB & Oden.

Now you can try to prove to me how is Roger above Mihawk in strength?

I am fine with even thinking Mihawk and Shanks have extreme diff fights (bizarre but if Oda wants to show that, it's understandable)
Mihawk was trying to gauge the distance between him and Marineford Beard believing it was smaller than he thought.

Meaning he himself thought he might be inferior to WSM WB ( not the sick one he saw, hence his reaction and wording at MF).

Roger was equal to WSM Primebeard.

Therefore it stands to reason to believe Mihawk is weaker than Roger and that is fine, all current top tiers are. But when I saw weaker I dont mean by a lot, they should still give Roger a high to very high diff fight.

Mihawk was trying to gauge the distance between him and Marineford Beard believing it was smaller than he thought.

Meaning he himself thought he might be inferior to WSM WB ( not the sick one he saw, hence his reaction and wording at MF).

Roger was equal to WSM Primebeard.

Therefore it stands to reason to believe Mihawk is weaker than Roger and that is fine, all current top tiers are. But when I saw weaker I dont mean by a lot, they should still give Roger a high to very high diff fight.
Bro, he attacked Jozu :milaugh:
He ain't even attack WB himself.

Zoro cultist are not just a disgrace to One Piece fandom ... but humanity
I will never understand this kind of hyperbolic statement. I mean you do realize that One Piece is just a manga and that people being right or wrong about it has absolutely no impact on real life.
If so, how people sharing a set of opinions (them being false or right) about a manga can be a disgrace for humanity?

Ask you that because you were also the guy who wish that all Zoro fans drop dead so I just want to understand.

Great the Shanks fans are better than the Zoro fans. Props to you:cheers: