[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
> buddying me and kagura. sorry went to sleep so couldnt answer if this was ur question @AoFuji

> yes, what do u not understand about that part? generally scum keep player names in their mouth for free but show no dedication about it. i am noticing ryu is just a victim of that, but i am fully aware he himself isnt doing anything towny. my assessment of him based on thread movement might be wrong and he could simply be scum, but tbh im not interested in him today, atleast not atm.

i want you to comment on the entire day juliet, i asked u how much you read and u never replied. i need ur thoughts on ryu, drago, and ultra for starter, among others.

your play is super similar to that ToS where u were coven. very very very similar.
very similar in a sense where u come in to drop shade then leave
its carbon copy actually

you did nitpick on ryu early game, in your first posts in the game actually.
Nah my first post I made fun of people saying they're town as their first post.

Around my 3rd or so post I did qoute Ryu and ask why they'd vote Flower if they know she's Town.

This was before I learned about Flower traumatizing everyone here recently.

yeah coming in blank a statement about wanting to lynch someone even if they're known Town isn't very town beneficial.

If people are inactive and not comtributing it's better to vig them.
I dont know if we have a vig or not so im just laying it down there that you( youre a part of those two) and Midnight arengt gonna be allowed to coast.

Seems like a fair thing to say, yet Flower/ You are reacting badly to it.

Why is that.

D

Dragomir

I dont think I am.
This:
@Ekkologix you complain about lack of activity and ask me to participate, I do so. Then you proceed to ignore my posts.

Whats up?
nothing impressed me in ur posts, anything u want me to pay attention on?
i dont recall calling u specifically for activity either
im fully aware most of the game is inactive
Bro, you tagged me and Kagu and asked us to give thoughts on certain players, which I did.

Then you accused me of buddying and left.
what do you want me to say rn?
:tchpepe:, what the hell is this response lmao.
fuji ur sounding rly scummy right now struggling for content
Damn dude, tell me more Mr “Muh why you going for Ryu” Ekkologix.
I dont think I am.

Surely by now you know my playstyle as scum, I am not that easy to scum read.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I dont know if we have a vig or not so im just laying it down there that you( youre a part of those two) and Midnight arengt gonna be allowed to coast.

Seems like a fair thing to say, yet Flower/ You are reacting badly to it.

Why is that.
Yes ignore the rest of my post.

"Plus you selectively chose those two when there are at least 4 in total who fit the bill.

Why those two?"

Emil

Certified Memelord
the problem with WG players is they tend to not bother when they have town roles, specially weak ones

its hard to tell inactive hiding scum from apathetic towny in day 1

I agree with you.

Pretty easy to push for inactives/non-contributors.

And those don't give info after being lynched
Flower and Kagu have been active and I have been trying to see if they were lying about their hints or not, ive went after Drago as well as voiced my miscontent about the Ryu push since it felt a bit void of reasoning.

Not sure why you think Ive only went after inactives, the same goes for you Flower.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Flower and Kagu have been active and I have been trying to see if they were lying about their hints or not, ive went after Drago as well as voiced my miscontent about the Ryu push since it felt a bit void of reasoning.

Not sure why you think Ive only went after inactives, the same goes for you Flower.
I didn't say that.

I said you selectively chose 2 inactives when there are at least 4 who can be deemed inactives.

Which is weird

I didn't say that.

I said you selectively chose 2 inactives when there are at least 4 who can be deemed inactives.

Which is weird
So what you sre saying is why go after me go after other inactives, should we just ignore you exist?

Mango I give the benefit of the doubt to because he tends to get more active as the game goes on.

You are not inactive by the way, you just fluff a loooooooot and do nothing. Same with Midnight.

Not sure who the 4th person is.

Status
Not open for further replies.