[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah my first post I made fun of people saying they're town as their first post.
it was literally just ryu that did that
and flower too iirc

Around my 3rd or so post I did qoute Ryu and ask why they'd vote Flower if they know she's Town.

This was before I learned about Flower traumatizing everyone here recently.

yeah coming in blank a statement about wanting to lynch someone even if they're known Town isn't very town beneficial.
which is why u r lumped with them
i wish u pursued this more or atleast tried to solve it

i still didnt get ur read on ryu, dont ignore it again pls

do u town or scum read him?

Your point is I was going after easy lynches yet I was speaking of a day 2 lynch on them, not today.

Not sure why you think a scum would overreach like this when the day 1 lynch isn’t even set in stone yet.
Yeah, why would scum ever set up the next row of lynches for the next days? Totally ridiculous concept, right xD?

D

Dragomir

Not a fan of how Alibaba is just parroting Flower. Ekko said Fuji was struggling for content, but if anybody's struggling for content right now, it's Ali.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So what you sre saying is why go after me go after other inactives, should we just ignore you exist?

Mango I give the benefit of the doubt to because he tends to get more active as the game goes on.

You are not inactive by the way, you just fluff a loooooooot and do nothing. Same with Midnight.

Not sure who the 4th person is.
Not ignore. Or you say them all or none at all.

Ripped would be one of them.

Plus I'm not fluffing that much.

Just that people gloss over the posts that are minimally contribution and focus on fluff.

till didnt get ur read on ryu, dont ignore it again pls

do u town or scum read him?
It was jusr an observation on the statement, which was about an objectively bad for town do action.

Nust because a statement of one's intent is against what's best for Town, doesn't mean the player saying it can't be Town.

I'm not leaning either way on Ryu atm.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not a fan of how Alibaba is just parroting Flower. Ekko said Fuji was struggling for content, but if anybody's struggling for content right now, it's Ali.
you have to look at it with their respective day 1 play

ali is not the type of player to be openly pushing others day 1. he pushes players later on. but fuji is

fuji rn is trying hard to find something easy to push, without properly analyzing it. thats struggling for content

ali is just playing as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.