[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s what you‘re doing, your entire defense is “I would not do this as scum, I would not do that as scum“.

And honestly, your attempts at claim baiting towards me are just whack.
Claim baiting ? The fuck you mean woman? You claimed already and did not get modkilled.

Thats all Im discussing.

Why am I wasting my time lol, if you think Im being pressured right now then you are sorely mistaken. I just don't like being lied about which is what Flower has been doing.

Ima go back to chilling, not worth the headache.

> buddying me and kagura. sorry went to sleep so couldnt answer if this was ur question @AoFuji

> yes, what do u not understand about that part? generally scum keep player names in their mouth for free but show no dedication about it. i am noticing ryu is just a victim of that, but i am fully aware he himself isnt doing anything towny. my assessment of him based on thread movement might be wrong and he could simply be scum, but tbh im not interested in him today, atleast not atm.

i want you to comment on the entire day juliet, i asked u how much you read and u never replied. i need ur thoughts on ryu, drago, and ultra for starter, among others.

your play is super similar to that ToS where u were coven. very very very similar.
I said earlier Ultra is probably town because his play looked like a lie detector playstyle. I have only played one game with Ultra which was two years ago and I don't know much about him and then later you and Fuji said he doesn't like claiming and Ultra needs to explain himself. I'm null on Ryu and Drago.

Instead of talking about me you should engage with me since you have been mentioning me so much.

D

Dragomir

@ConquistadoR I'ma need you to participate more, chief. Dropping reads here and there is not good enough. What happened to Conq from the JoJo and Genshin Impact(before you got converted) games? And this ain't tos either where you can be jester again. You on your scum meta, chief, and this time it's looking legit.

@ConquistadoR I'ma need you to participate more, chief. Dropping reads here and there is not good enough. What happened to Conq from the JoJo and Genshin Impact(before you got converted) games? And this ain't tos either where you can be jester again. You on your scum meta, chief, and this time it's looking legit.
What's his scum meta? He's been inactive as town multiple times.

What the hell is this post?

D

Dragomir

can u just go to ultra
Nah, I'ma need the guy to respond to what you've said about him claiming before I can reach a conclusion on him. I'm not gonna jump to a vote without seeing his reaction to y'all's accusations. That's opportunistic and that's not how I roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.