[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You‘re obviously gunning for my lynch today.
Nah, I wouldnt be trying to see if you should be modkilled If I was.

If I wanted you lynched I would have to set it up for a day or two. Just like I did in Drago's football game.

Players like us are hard to lynch so preparations need to be made.

D

Dragomir

you have to look at it with their respective day 1 play

ali is not the type of player to be openly pushing others day 1. he pushes players later on. but fuji is

fuji rn is trying hard to find something easy to push, without properly analyzing it. thats struggling for content

ali is just playing as usual
I haven't mafia with any of these in a minute so I won't be as familiar with their meta as you are.

Nah, I wouldnt be trying to see if you should be modkilled If I was.

If I wanted you lynched I would have to set it up for a day or two. Just like I did in Drago's football game.

Players like us are hard to lynch so preparations need to be made.
Your entire defense so far is WIFOM.

Like WTF.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was jusr an observation on the statement, which was about an objectively bad for town do action.

Nust because a statement of one's intent is against what's best for Town, doesn't mean the player saying it can't be Town.

I'm not leaning either way on Ryu atm.
well u seem to be saying more negative things about him than positive, so its odd he isnt scum read of urs
i dont understand ur thought process tbh

Ill say something here, Flower when town likes to keep me around more often than not.

When scum I can see her trying to get rid of me at the earliest.

D

Dragomir

It looks terrible Fuji. Flower began soft pressuring you earlier by saying she wants more from you and in your response, you act sarcastically. Now, she's hard pressuring you, and now drop a vote on her all of a sudden. The townie progression in all that is lacking. You're getting pressured and you're flustering.

Again, for me to defend myself I would have to need it.

Stop trying to drive a narrative that doesn't exist.
It‘s what you‘re doing, your entire defense is “I would not do this as scum, I would not do that as scum“.

And honestly, your attempts at claim baiting towards me are just whack.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ill say something here, Flower when town likes to keep me around more often than not.

When scum I can see her trying to get rid of me at the earliest.
she can just night kill u
no reason to go out of her way to lynch u

u r certainly making it easy for her regardless of her alignment

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
by scum i mean anything anti town
u have rolled anti town atleast 5 times in the recent games
My indie self is definitely not the same as those lowly scums.

As an indie i behave as an indie. And mostly use the "ultra instinct"

Which is funny xD

It looks terrible Fuji. Flower began soft pressuring you earlier by saying she wants more from you and in your response, you act sarcastically. Now, she's hard pressuring you, and now drop a vote on her all of a sudden. The townie progression in all that is lacking. You're getting pressured and you're flustering.
Or Im dropping a vote on her to see how she reacts to the votes pilling on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.