[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not voting Ultra because I do not scum read him. My goodness. I vote to lynch people. I wanted to lynch Ryu at the time, not Ultra and I still don't want to lynch Ultra. How is this so difficult to understand?

Also, why would I vote Ultra because he's not replying? I didn't vote Ryu until after he replied to me. I'm not the one who suspects Ultra, you are. All this Ultra stuff straight up has nothing to do with me. I'm just waiting for the guy to respond before coming to a conclusion on his alignment. Why does that bother you so much?
you did not vote ryu after his reply to you. in fact you didnt even bother analyzing his reply at all. you just casually ignored it like it never happened then voted for him much later in the day, after more than 6 hours to be exact

look:

So uwu

vote lynch uwu
the last post ryu made was 7:24 AM, and his reply was even earlier than this

Yeah, I think it's a mixture of business and unsureness of what to do.

Let's get something going.

Vote Lynch Ryu Kishi

Join me on this, Flower. Let's put those mindmelds to good use.
here you voted him on 1:28 PM

thats after 6+ whole hours, and u were online most of that time, yet only dropped the vote much later into the day, when ultra started becoming a wagon perhaps?

when i asked you why voted him after this much of a delay, you just said its because you wanted to get things moving

BUT

your vote only stayed like 5 minutes on him before you moved to fuji

SO

i ask you here drago if you are this confident on fuji, then write me a wall of text case and convince the others to vote him with you, or i'll just turn this wagon on u instead really

the only thing carrying u is literally ur activity at this point cuz ur gameplay makes no sense

D

Dragomir

I am not mocking you, I am baffled at how badly you read me given how many games we played.

You think me doing crazy shit like voting Flower after there is some heat on me is something I would do if I was scum?
I think it's something you would do when you get flustered. When people are flustered, they do not think as logically as they would when calm.

And I pointed out exactly why I got angry, because Flower said I wasnt doing anything sans going after inactives and throwing shade her way.

When I did way more than that in interracting with you and Usopp and giving my opinion on Ultra ,etc

That is why I got angry, I felt like she was trying to paint a false narrative on me and that is something Town Flower doesnt do to me usually.

Hence my vote on her.

D

Dragomir

you did not vote ryu after his reply to you. in fact you didnt even bother analyzing his reply at all. you just casually ignored it like it never happened then voted for him much later in the day, after more than 6 hours to be exact

look:

the last post ryu made was 7:24 AM, and his reply was even earlier than this

here you voted him on 1:28 PM

thats after 6+ whole hours, and u were online most of that time, yet only dropped the vote much later into the day, when ultra started becoming a wagon perhaps?

when i asked you why voted him after this much of a delay, you just said its because you wanted to get things moving

BUT

your vote only stayed like 5 minutes on him before you moved to fuji

SO

i ask you here drago if you are this confident on fuji, then write me a wall of text case and convince the others to vote him with you, or i'll just turn this wagon on u instead really

the only thing carrying u is literally ur activity at this point cuz ur gameplay makes no sense
Did you miss the part where I replied to him? Yes, I did not analyze, Ryu, but you tell me, Usopp, what is there to analyze? His posts are bare. My scum read is still based on the initial GTH I got from him and that hasn't gone away. You want me to analyze the game, but I'm telling you, there's nothing to analyze.

I'm not going to write a whole wall. That's unnecessary. Flower suspects him and even said to think as if she's voting him, UwU thinks he's scummy, and Conq is already voting him. Clearly, my current case is good enough. It may not be for you, but I don't need to convince you when I convince others with what I have.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean at this point, you should know that I forego logical steps when Im angry.

I contemplated letting you lot mislynch me ( just like you tried to do in the Genshin game mind you) but I dont game throw.
Well and iirc you were cult that game, not sure whether you were culted before that cycle or after it.

Fair enough though, if you are able to prove yourself then by all means do so.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cal and Kagura are people I expect to be trying to game solve.

I dont know why you say Juliet isnt game solving when she has been, atleast recently.
either im blind or shes just repeating the same 3 posts in a cycle

> i am busy, give me summary
> i have not read the game yet but why did u do this ekko
> ultra and flower are town

rinse and repeat

Only to save myself since you were the only counter wagon back then.
:suresure:

But tbf you vs Ekko in that game was really weird during d1 tho. Kinda hard to not notice it. Looking back it was definitely Maf vs Town like most ppl suspected.
Ekko was scum GF, he pissed me off to no end and I said he was definitely scum then proceeded to block him.

But apparently blocking the guy you are agruing with and you believe is scum is a no no or something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you miss the part where I replied to him? Yes, I did not analyze, Ryu, but you tell me, Usopp, what is there to analyze? His posts are bare. My scum read is still based on the initial GTH I got from him and that hasn't gone away. You want me to analyze the game, but I'm telling you, there's nothing to analyze.
it looks like ur sad excuse of a punching bag is not entertaining ur posts so u just meh and move on to fuji, who has others on him already prior to your vote

there is definitely more than enough to analyze. not only his replies but the replies of people around him and about him. do we agree that u r playing pretty meh about this ryu push in general. you are not interested in lynching him at all.

I'm not going to write a whole wall. That's unnecessary. Flower suspects him and even said to think as if she's voting him, UwU thinks he's scummy, and Conq is already voting him. Clearly, my current case is good enough. It may not be for you, but I don't need to convince you when I convince others with what I have.
it will soon become necessary when the wagons become between u and him if u continue going down this path

D

Dragomir

I don't get flustered as scum, you saw me play many times.

I get angry as town though, a lot.
Yeah, I can agree with that.

And I pointed out exactly why I got angry, because Flower said I wasnt doing anything sans going after inactives and throwing shade her way.

When I did way more than that in interracting with you and Usopp and giving my opinion on Ultra ,etc

That is why I got angry, I felt like she was trying to paint a false narrative on me and that is something Town Flower doesnt do to me usually.

Hence my vote on her.
What was all that stuff you said about reaction testing her?

What Town Flower would do or not do to you, I have no idea. This is turning out like the stuff about what Ultra claiming or not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko was scum GF, he pissed me off to no end and I said he was definitely scum then proceeded to block him.

But apparently blocking the guy you are agruing with and you believe is scum is a no no or something.
i was actually the weakest scum role of the 4
if i was sacramouche mafia wuda won since the 3 vote power wuda been gg late game

Status
Not open for further replies.