[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragoban: Flower > - > Ryu Kishi > AoFuji > - > Juliet
Ultra: Midnight Delight > Aofuji
~UwU~: Alibaba > Flower > - > MangoSenpai
T-Pein™: Flower
Ekkologix: Ultra > Juliet
Ryu Kishi: ~UwU~
AoFuji: Flower> - > Juliet > RippedCal
MangoSenpai: Alibaba > -
ConquistadoR: Aofuji

Votes

Aofuji - 2
Juliet - 2
Flower - 1
RippedCal - 1
~UwU~ - 1
MangoSenpai - 1

Non-Voters

Juliet
Kagura
Xlaw
Midnight Delight
Alibaba
Flower
RippedCal

Players:
@Dragoban
@Kagura
@RippedCal
@ConquistadoR
@Alibaba
@Flower
@Xlaw
@~UwU~
@Juliet
@Midnight Delight
@Ultra
@MangoSenpai
@AoFuji
@Ekkologix
@Ryu Kishi
@T-Pein™

I want to hear more from Alibaba, Conq, Midnight, Xlaw, T-Pein, UwU, Mango, Ryu, and Cal because these are the players where I suspect scum to be somewhere in here. I noticed alot of the players are not voting and it's the reasoning and the vote placements that makes it scummy and alot of scummy stuff happens when it's close to end of day.

D

Dragomir

I want to hear more from Alibaba, Conq, Midnight, Xlaw, T-Pein, UwU, Mango, Ryu, and Cal because these are the players where I suspect scum to be somewhere in here. I noticed alot of the players are not voting and it's the reasoning and the vote placements that makes it scummy and alot of scummy stuff happens when it's close to end of day.
You just named 9 whole players, of course there's scum in there. I can make a list of any 9 players and there'd be a good chance there's scum there. This post is quite meaningless. You're CWACing, Jules.

I will be going to bed soon and I don't know when I will be back and I'll might as well claim.

When I target a player at night, the first player to visit my target will get roleblocked.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR tell us what you think of Juliet, Alibaba, Mango, and UwU.
Alibaba and Mango have posted nothing that's worth looking into imo.

I kinda like UwU's play even though if it's a bit on the edge. Him reaction testing Flower was a good move imo. Atleast there's intent to game solve. slight town lean atm.

@Ekkologix I've already said my piece on Ultra and Juliet.

I'm down for a Juliet lynch while we can look at Fuji & Ultra based on their results.

[vote lynch Juliet]

Vote Lynch ConquistatoR

I've already said early why I didn't like Conq and I also want to add he hasn't even acknowledged any of my posts I said, he didn't really say much about me, and he has been sheeping. This is an easy play as scum to avoid doing anything controversial while gently building up heat.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I said Ekko's points make sense. How does that count as sheeping lol?

And my scum read of Flower was purely based on gut and her gameplay, like I stated there. I did catch her after 2/3 posts in the previous game I played with her, so I threw it out. And I actually changed my opinion based on her reaction to UwU's test.

You just named 9 whole players, of course there's scum in there. I can make a list of any 9 players and there'd be a good chance there's scum there. This post is quite meaningless. You're CWACing, Jules.
?

Alot of players I can't get a read on and of course not all of those players are scum which means I will most likely be voting somewhere in these players.

I said Ekko's points make sense. How does that count as sheeping lol?

And my scum read of Flower was purely based on gut and her gameplay, like I stated there. I did catch her after 2/3 posts in the previous game I played with her, so I threw it out. And I actually changed my opinion based on her reaction to UwU's test.
All you said about me was that you put me as scum because of what Ekko said and that is also considered as sheeping. I saw you sheep Drago when you voted Fuji and you did the same thing voting me which is scummy.

Alibaba and Mango have posted nothing that's worth looking into imo.

I kinda like UwU's play even though if it's a bit on the edge. Him reaction testing Flower was a good move imo. Atleast there's intent to game solve. slight town lean atm.

@Ekkologix I've already said my piece on Ultra and Juliet.

I'm down for a Juliet lynch while we can look at Fuji & Ultra based on their results.

[vote lynch Juliet]
Its not a result that I have.

And I am really questioning why it is that I was found scummy to begin with to be honest.

It's actually pissing me off, my vote on Flower was because she straight up lied about my contribution to the game. Not because she was throwing sus my way.

But I guess the people here don't know the damn difference.

All you said about me was that you put me as scum because of what Ekko said and that is also considered as sheeping. I saw you sheep Drago when you voted Fuji and you did the same thing voting me which is scummy.
This I agree with, why does it feel like you're just following whatever @Dragoban does @ConquistadoR ? First you vote me after he does then you do the same for Juliet.

You also were liking the points I was bringing out in regards to Flower and yet you then say you scum read me.

Status
Not open for further replies.