[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

you never cared about it to begin with drago
i still have no logical explanation for the delay of your ryu vote

i know townies make random decisions, random posts, random illogical stuff every now and then, but u have been like this the entire game

how much of a benefit of the doubt do u expect players to give u just cuz ur active
Why do you care so much about the Ryu vote? I didn't vote the guy in the first 8 hours of a 48-hour phase because I wasn't planning to lynch him right then and there. I vote when I want to lynch someone. That's the explanation I've been giving you forever now. What is illogical about that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you care so much about the Ryu vote? I didn't vote the guy in the first 8 hours of a 48-hour phase because I wasn't planning to lynch him right then and there. I vote when I want to lynch someone. That's the explanation I've been giving you forever now. What is illogical about that?
the inconsistency was you voted ryu after hours from the time where he replied, not right away as u claimed
and then u voted fuji, but easily left him for juliet

u basically do not defend ur scum reads at all
u made it seem like ur vote is something u only give when u r about to lynch a player, so i expect a whole case on those players u vote and expect u to pursue their lynch and stand by it
but instead u r actually quiet the opposite. very inconsistent actions to what ur mouth says

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i dont really buy the case on uwu as well.

you blame him for coasting but more than half the players have been doing the same. i primarily town leaned on him for the reaction test on flower. it showed game solving intent to me tbh.

not really sure about the other reasons though, gotta iso.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont really buy the case on uwu as well.

you blame him for coasting but more than half the players have been doing the same. i primarily town leaned on him for the reaction test on flower. it showed game solving intent to me tbh.

not really sure about the other reasons though, gotta iso.
hes coasting while throwing shades
the others r atleast just coasting
we have to start somehwere afterall

D

Dragomir

even as a protect role. her target choice will determine her alignment

plus she can be tracked/watched and easily be caught in a lie

point is, she claimed something. we can wait for it to self resolve

shes not getting anywhere yet. only getting away day 1.

lets go JW
You got a point.

invisible resistance
wagon on him refuses to grow for some reason

what has he done thats particularly towny? nothing

drago i've tagged the entire player base twice and dropped a summary and a small case on him, please tell me u atleast read those

ur one of the few active players i can talk to. i hope we can be on same page
Mango. Take it or leave it.

That invisible resistance you're seeing is more due to players being apathetic because it isn't just 2 or 3 people not responding to your UwU, it's the goddamn whole player list.

I think UwU has acted more than townie than Mango. He's made some decent posts with thoughts that have a townie progression behind it imo. Mango has none of that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've done several ISO's l, pulled a risky play where I pretended to be a PR. If I'm coasting then frankly 80% of players here are coasting
its a rolemadness, everyone is a PR

you are not just coasting. u r also ignoring questions and throwing empty shade without sticking too deep

its a rolemadness, everyone is a PR

you are not just coasting. u r also ignoring questions and throwing empty shade without sticking too deep
>shades

have been firmly on Mango ever since I voted him. OK fam its okay to sus more than one person at a time and you know hard-core tunneling has never even been my thing smh

It's like you don't even know me

Emil

Certified Memelord
You got a point.

Mango. Take it or leave it.

That invisible resistance you're seeing is more due to players being apathetic because it isn't just 2 or 3 people not responding to your UwU, it's the goddamn whole player list.

I think UwU has acted more than townie than Mango. He's made some decent posts with thoughts that have a townie progression behind it imo. Mango has none of that.
can you point me to some of those decent posts that he made? i find his play overall super lack luster and uninvolved

Emil

Certified Memelord
>shades

have been firmly on Mango ever since I voted him. OK fam its okay to sus more than one person at a time and you know hard-core tunneling has never even been my thing smh

It's like you don't even know me
you said mango is making himself a lynch bait

so you are taking the lynch bait??

the heck??

D

Dragomir

the inconsistency was you voted ryu after hours from the time where he replied, not right away as u claimed
I didn't say right away. I said it I did it after he replied. It wasn't right away since I went to sleep first then voted him but I still did it after he replied. I mulled over his reply first before making my choice since it confused me.

and then u voted fuji, but easily left him for juliet
Fuji claimed and as I thought about it some more, while yes, him getting flustered under Flower's pressure was scummy, it's something that town Fuji always does. He always gets flustered when pressured. While as scum, he never does. When I take that into consideration, it makes sense why I unvoted him.

u made it seem like ur vote is something u only give when u r about to lynch a player, so i expect a whole case on those players u vote and expect u to pursue their lynch and stand by it
but instead u r actually quiet the opposite. very inconsistent actions to what ur mouth says
You're acting like I can't change my mind. What if I start thinking that the player is town like I did for Fuji? Can I not change my vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.