[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town -
You, Kagura, and Fuji are my solid town reads right now.

Town lean -
Conq and JW. John's vote switch at the end makes him look a little worse in my eyes. Need his clear-up on that.

Scum lean -
Juliet and T-Pein. Juliet I'm letting go for now since we can prove her claim true or false with her action.

Scum -
Mango and Ekko I strongly read as scum.
You are only strongly scum reading both because you belive there was a saving attempt right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town -
You, Kagura, and Fuji are my solid town reads right now.

Town lean -
Conq and JW. John's vote switch at the end makes him look a little worse in my eyes. Need his clear-up on that.

Scum lean -
Juliet and T-Pein. Juliet I'm letting go for now since we can prove her claim true or false with her action.

Scum -
Mango and Ekko I strongly read as scum.
we can prove JW claim as well, in a way
and we can prove mango claim as well

if hes gna drop tmi for us then sweet, we will enjoy free townies being cleared for us

mango can easily be tracked as well or copped by the real cop

why r u so adamant about getting rid of a claimed parity cop?

Emil

Certified Memelord
regardless mango is the most self resolving claim we had today

plus his claim made sense

he tried to day investigate both flower and kagura

it aligns with his posts

and the time stamps match

then he had his interactions with alibaba, and afterwards claimed that his day action didnt go through

despite being super fluffy with 0 game solving, mango has atleast remained consistent. very consistent actually

D

Dragomir

drago i dont vote people just because i want to lynch them. i scum read ultra and i still do so i wanted a wagon on him to get him talking or get his team talking. the wagon on him was impossible to start so i pursued my next wagon. my vote on ultra was being wasted. so moved to juliet and tried to wagon that one. we got a small push going, forced her to talk, then we moved on next to uwu. it was hard asfk to get him going for some reason, but mango was so easy to, so we got mango talking about now we went back to uwu, only for him to claim and so i finally pivoted to midnight, who was pretty scummy in his own regards with 0 contributions. it was a whole road trip exploring ur scummy targets 1 by 1

its so much better, faar better, 100000 times better than what u guys did with ryu. its really not the same

voting mid was a mistake in a hindsight but i never knew his alignment until his flip. i find it pretty weird u guys r claiming he was obv town when he really wasnt. if he was then u shud of defended him more instead of talk about it after the lynch. i have mislynched so many townies b4 in similar fashion. id rather make mistakes than make nothing at all

why wud i ever lynch a claim parity cop day 1 drago? the real cop shud just invest mango then no? wtf r u even talking about drago
You force all these guys to talk but do absolute jack with it. You end each time unvoting and moving elsewhere. No conviction. It's fine to force all these guys to talk but you keep changing your mind on a whim and that's scummy af. Reeks of a scum that's playing it safe and is too scared to get their hands dirty by continuing with their push.

Also, what's this bs you're giving me about Ultra? Weren't you the same guy who had a major issue with me saying that I was waiting for Ryu to reply? You tried to get Ultra to talk but you couldn't do so and so you ditch that vote cause you know...you can't lynch a guy who's not posting right?

I'm not claiming anything about Mid. Only Flower has called him obvious town. Nobody else said that.

Mate, the real cop can investigate anybody. Also, we just not about to sit here and act like scum doesn't probably have bus drivers or Mango could investigate innocent. Those two abilities are staples for scum teams. Not even just that, real cop could get role blocked, redirected, etc. You can't just depend on abilities to determine who's scum and who isn't.

D

Dragomir

we can prove JW claim as well, in a way
and we can prove mango claim as well

if hes gna drop tmi for us then sweet, we will enjoy free townies being cleared for us

mango can easily be tracked as well or copped by the real cop

why r u so adamant about getting rid of a claimed parity cop?
We cannot prove Mango's claim. That's an easy claim that scum can make. They have tmi, they already know who's of the same alignment bar indies.

I'm adamant about you and Mango being scum buddies. I do not believe his claim and I believe that you were trying to save him.

I hope Ultra comes back this night, the guy been ghosting the thread. Probably busy. Though I wouldn‘t be surprised if it was due to some ability either given Rej likes abductors.

D

Dragomir

I hope Ultra comes back this night, the guy been ghosting the thread. Probably busy. Though I wouldn‘t be surprised if it was due to some ability either given Rej likes abductors.
Day abductor or commuter would be busted for what's looking like a light 16 player role madness game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You force all these guys to talk but do absolute jack with it. You end each time unvoting and moving elsewhere. No conviction. It's fine to force all these guys to talk but you keep changing your mind on a whim and that's scummy af. Reeks of a scum that's playing it safe and is too scared to get their hands dirty by continuing with their push.
so in short im scummy for trying to avoid mislynches?
why do u think i push people drago?
for the 5th time, im not the one claiming i vote people to lynch them. i vote them to talk
if they say stuff that i can resonate with or i buy, i will move on
why wud i tunnel exactly? why do u want me to tunnel on these players who claimed? say i tunneled on juliet and she flipped town. what now?
plus how certain are you that they are town exactly? maybe they r scum and i gave them too much benefit of the doubt. i notice u r trying to blame me for things outside my knowledge. why dont u attack me with things in my knowledge and see how far u can go

this is literally the best u can get out of that day, other than a scum lynch. we forced players to talk, we squeezed something out of them. this will get super helpful as the game progresses and if they have liars among them we will find out. do u think i would ask all of these ppl to talk then just randomly pivot to midnight anyway without any build up kek

Also, what's this bs you're giving me about Ultra? Weren't you the same guy who had a major issue with me saying that I was waiting for Ryu to reply? You tried to get Ultra to talk but you couldn't do so and so you ditch that vote cause you know...you can't lynch a guy who's not posting right?
oh yes, except ultra hinted lie detect
what has ryu hinted? nothing
i am not gna blind lynch an inactive player who hinted lie detect
do not compare the situations. they r not the same
u needed to push ryu and get a claim out of him, not take the backseat then blame for properly pushing my scum reads

I'm not claiming anything about Mid. Only Flower has called him obvious town. Nobody else said that.

Mate, the real cop can investigate anybody. Also, we just not about to sit here and act like scum doesn't probably have bus drivers or Mango could investigate innocent. Those two abilities are staples for scum teams. Not even just that, real cop could get role blocked, redirected, etc. You can't just depend on abilities to determine who's scum and who isn't.
ur clearly telling me that i made a mistake by letting mango/uwu go and instead vote mid. its like ur fully aware mid was town, cuz i wasnt.

yea now ur just dropping all these chances of tempering to match ur scum read. there r myriads of ways mango can be resolved. tracked/watchet/copped/blocked all work

also we will cross check the results he come up with against the flips that we r gna get in the future. no matter what drago, no matter what. if he lies he will be found out. 10000%

Emil

Certified Memelord
We cannot prove Mango's claim. That's an easy claim that scum can make. They have tmi, they already know who's of the same alignment bar indies.

I'm adamant about you and Mango being scum buddies. I do not believe his claim and I believe that you were trying to save him.
we can, we absolutely can
its either he gives tmi and clear the entire town for us, which is a super win win
or be forced to drop his scummates in his results, which upon their flips basically seals the game for him

plus he can be tracked to be seen targeting those players, or those players can be watched. his ability targets 2 players in a night. thats sooo easy to catch in a lie

let alone him being copped directly

plus some town roles might redirect actions from themselves or make actions fail. if mango fake claimed a result on them he will be found out as well

Status
Not open for further replies.