Speculations Zoro might leave Strawhats in the future

Which route does Zoro take?

• Total voters
He now has ACoC and will be the WSS. There is no need for him to stay in a pirate group that is inferior to him. He might duel luffy sometimes and if he wins he will leave or takeover as a captain. He might turn into the lone wolf like Mihawk being all by himself searching for a worthy opponent, someone stronger than Luffy, Mihawk and all the others. I think that will happen once Luffy got his dream and got the pirate king. There won't be anything left for zoro once he stands out as the victor. And he will have kept his promise to Luffy by then. What do you guys think? Will Zoro take the Mihawk route? Or the Reighley route?
You don't understand zoro's character at all. smh

1033 Zoro: "That's right...I've got a promise to keep to my Captain....and my Best Friend."

You: Zoro might leave the strawhats in the future :cantseeme:

B

Ballel

dontz worri we'll get dhere :goyea:
How to become a minamoto ripoff:

1. Make spelling mistakes, most prominently use 'teh' instead of 'the' and add 'teh' even when it doesn't really fit (such as using it in place of 'this' or 'that)' . 'Teh' is the anchor of minamoto language. We call it the holy teh :christnally: .
  2. Use crazy levels of punctuation. One ! or ? is not enough. USE MANY!!! And enhance them with additional periods. Even before, in between or after the ? ! .........
  3. Introduce important announcements with .i---------> or end them with <-------i. Can also be used for random statements.
  4. Include signs in your words. The classics are $ in place of s, such as in 'bada$$'.
  5. Don't shy away from making up useless sentences such as ''sonkuku hair is filled with birdpoop..''. Minamoto logic has no boundaries! Throw away the shackles of common sense!
  6. Make frequent use of the following expressions and statements:
    • 'tobidara believer'
    • 'one pies teory'
    • 'trezor'
    • 'zise'
    • 'femal speciez'
  7. Prepare to be hated by the original creator of minamoto speech and to end up on his infamous 'ignorlistnomi'

He now has ACoC and will be the WSS. There is no need for him to stay in a pirate group that is inferior to him. He might duel luffy sometimes and if he wins he will leave or takeover as a captain. He might turn into the lone wolf like Mihawk being all by himself searching for a worthy opponent, someone stronger than Luffy, Mihawk and all the others. I think that will happen once Luffy got his dream and got the pirate king. There won't be anything left for zoro once he stands out as the victor. And he will have kept his promise to Luffy by then. What do you guys think? Will Zoro take the Mihawk route? Or the Reighley route?
Everyone will leave after they find the One Piece.
Zoro probably goes back to Wano to live there with his wife...Perona. :saden: