General & Others Admiral Piece vs Yonko Piece: sales comparison

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So similarly Sabo can beat Akainu with solely haki when plot requires, got you.
I doubt this possibility even tho I love Sabo.

I can't think of the way Oda can introduce CoC for Sabo. He is a noble but not some crazy royalty from the Mariejois.

Ryuma made entire WG afraid of coming there. Akainu is a fleet
So Akainu is afraid of Ryuma's zombie, thanks for confirmation
Post automatically merged:

I doubt this possibility even tho I love Sabo.

I can't think of the way Oda can introduce CoC for Sabo. He is a noble but not some crazy royalty from the Mariejois.
Why not, he's revs number 2, he could easily gain it. Maybe he even has it but didn't learn the flow CoC.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Except Lakainu was afraid of Samurai and the Strongest Samurai of his time is Oden
No.

Ryuma made the entire WG afraid of trying themselves at Wano. Akainu didn't flinch when it comes to Oden. The overall problem for Akainu was 1st Kaido
2nd If Kaido made Samurai follow him. WG most likely assumed Samurai fodder army > their fodder army.

That's your headcanon to fit ur narrative of Admirals being weaker. You are a creditless Admiral hater. Go back to stalking Beta or something.

So Akainu is afraid of Ryuma's zombie, thanks for confirmation

Why not, he's revs number 2, he could easily gain it. Maybe he even has it but didn't learn the flow CoC.
Please do not pick on words and read what I said.

No.

Ryuma made the entire WG afraid of trying themselves at Wano. Akainu didn't flinch when it comes to Oden. The overall problem for Akainu was 1st Kaido
2nd If Kaido made Samurai follow him. WG most likely assumed Samurai fodder army > their fodder army.

That's your headcanon to fit ur narrative of Admirals being weaker. You are a creditless Admiral hater. Go back to stalking Beta or something.

Please do not pick on words and read what I said.
Except Akainu was afraid of Shanks as well and sweat bullets

Oden is more popular than Whitebeard in Japan according to the latest popularity poll
Whitebeard died over 10 years ago and Oden is a character which serves as an ode to Japan. Thatโ€™s reasonable

Besides, liking character A better than character B doesnโ€™t carry an arc. The plot does. Marineford is just more interesting and fun than the Wano plot.