Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in the Radio Program (ヤングタウン土曜日), Sanma Akashiya a was guest and someone emailed if Nika "Sun God" a model of Sanma and seems he believed it.
Anyway, Eiichiro Oda answer him directly that "its not true" but he will draw a model of him soon, "I will draw your face soon".

Seems Nika will appear in the manga

Source
:lumazed::lunazing::jinbewat::shocking::sweat:

So Franky and Marco are more popular and better okay
Seems like the place is full of Sanji haters
Franky and Marco won in a different way...they didn't win from popularity contest like this....Marco won the poll between just the mods.....Franky won by debate competetion between few users defending their favorite character......

and @Bogard admin is an Ace fan...so we have default Ace theme....

Today in the Radio Program (ヤングタウン土曜日), Sanma Akashiya a was guest and someone emailed if Nika "Sun God" a model of Sanma and seems he believed it.
Anyway, Eiichiro Oda answer him directly that "its not true" but he will draw a model of him soon, "I will draw your face soon".

Source
Oda's "soon" = few years

With every new chapter or spoiler Sanji just keeps proving why he’s a monsterous fighter!

This man is a CHEF outdoing and competing with actual combatants…..smfh

First clashing with Yonkos now slapping commanders and eventually admirals…..i’d be insecure too if a NORMAL HUMAN CHEF was being compared to a plot armored reincarnation of a “sword god” too

Imagine feeling so insecure you have to immediately respond because a CHEF outclasses your fav swordsman :lulz::lulz::lulz:

Source
Luffy Gear 5 = Nika?

Source
hints

Source

:choppawhat: wait doesn't that contradict the theories that luffy or sanji are the sun god?

So Nika might be a character we never saw before

Status
Not open for further replies.