Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

True First one makes me feel like we Lost marry and will never see it again
Just if we could keep marry like this in our ship, But Somethings are better kept in out heart:catcry::catcry::catcry:
So long as keep them in our memories and hearts, nobody ever truly dies! We keep them alive in our minds, hearts and souls! Merry's death was one of the most tragic and brutal moments I've ever seen anywhere and Oda wrote it so masterfully! Merry lives on through the SHs, Merry himself an Kaya and us ofc!

Today in the Radio Program (ヤングタウン土曜日), Sanma Akashiya a was guest and someone emailed if Nika "Sun God" a model of Sanma and seems he believed it.
Anyway, Eiichiro Oda answer him directly that "its not true" but he will draw a model of him soon, "I will draw your face soon".

Seems Nika will appear in the manga

Source
OMG, IT'S COMING. GETTING MY SUIT AND TIE :finally::lunazing:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So delusional... Sanji was trending on twitter... and just to piss you off more, he was also trending on 1033...
Just stop spreading BS, and try to be a bit more unbiased
he was trending on 1033 because of the zoro fans making fun of him and bragging they were right about zoro having coc.
Sanji is the 4th most popular character and he loses his place to law all the time

he was trending on 1033 because of the zoro fans making fun of him and bragging they were right about zoro having coc.
Sanji is the 4th most popular character and he loses his place to law all the time
Still didn't debunk why he is trending more than zoro recently in twitter... And you saying with a straight face that "because zoro fans making fun of sanji..." comon grow up... this can only mean that he is rent free in their head which is a Win either way for sanji fans, shit is funny as hell
Btw considering fans who vote for carrot, yes he is 4th... In japan which matters the most he is 3th close to zoro. Imagine if other countries found funny his pervy gags (like in japanese culture)... he would be way too popular, but he is being nerfed for a worldwide audience...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Still didn't debunk why he is trending more than zoro recently in twitter... And you saying with a straight face that "because zoro fans making fun of sanji..." comon grow up... this can only mean that he is rent free in their head which is a Win either way for sanji fans, shit is funny as hell
Btw considering fans who vote for carrot, yes he is 4th... In japan which matters the most he is 3th close to zoro. Imagine if other countries found funny his pervy gags (like in japanese culture)... he would be way too popular, but he is being nerfed for a worldwide audience...
lol you didn't even read what i said and no sanji is 4th in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.