Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:zehaha:

Seriously though, fuck KOL or King Of Ls even. His fanbase made a sick edit of Sanji killing Kiku or trying to at least in a "parody chapter" before and then he's doubling down on Sanji doing it here too. Sanji fans like him don't even realise their own hypocrisy, transphobia, sexism even and such with moments and situations like these.

He thinks Sanji is like his brothers apparently. I'll start wishing for Sanji's death and see how they like it?

Also, I had this actually funny meme of Sanji and Kiku where he discovers the truth about Kiku from "how she pees" but I can't find it again now sadly. So many dudes out there love talking about Ds, especially their own and drawing them too but so scared of girls having one.

Honestly, I've had to deal with people like KOL before and this is no actual accusation ofc, not a concrete diagnosis or whatever, but they tend to be in the closet too and the bigotry comes from that denial, self hate, insecurity and living a lie. Just food for thought.

Some of those guys who acted like that would do "certain things" to others and me in private and try to cover it up or pass it off as a "joke" and blame their victims.

Again I'm just rambling and talking from experience here, but someone is genuinely sick in the head if they think someone should die for "being a trap" or transgender or a crossdresser or whatever. For not being "binary/gender typical" or whatever. I'm not a fan of all the 100s of genders and pronouns shit at all but I have my own personal LGBT beliefs and involvement too. So once again, fuck people like that (except literally although that might help their bigotry ironically)

Rant over lol. I would KOL a clown but he's the whole damn circus. He could put Buggy, Caesar and whoever else out of a job! Or hire them being the circus he is! Hes like an IRL version of Big Mom!

:seriously::kriwhat::zorothink:kingufy:sanjimeh:

Also I'm genuinely a Zoro x Kiku (Zoro Kissing Kiku) shipper so I have my own wishes and preferences too naturally. Kiku deserves the best or the very, very strongest best after all!

:yasu::catlewd::madmonk::catpole::catblush:

you're right he got surpassed by shanks and nami too :kobeha:
I don't know what the hell you saying lmao
And 4th in wold that's only because of parts of the world voting for carrot LMAO... If you consider those counting, while they have carrot top 5 then you're being dishonest...
Only matters is japanese fans who's following the series since its debut and not new thanks to crunchyroll or netflix hahaha... zoomers gen :whitepress:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Seriously though, fuck KOL or King Of Ls even. His fanbase made a sick edit of Sanji killing Kiku or trying to at least in a "parody chapter" before and then he's doubling down on Sanji doing it here too. Sanji fans like him don't even realise their own hypocrisy, transphobia, sexism even and such with moments and situations like these.

He thinks Sanji is like his brothers apparently. I'll start wishing for Sanji's death and see how they like it?

Also, I had this actually funny meme of Sanji and Kiku where he discovers the truth about Kiku from "how she pees" but I can't find it again now sadly. So many dudes out there love talking about Ds, especially their own and drawing them too but so scared of girls having one.

Honestly, I've had to deal with people like KOL before and this is no actual accusation ofc, not a concrete diagnosis or whatever, but they tend to be in the closet too and the bigotry comes from that denial, self hate, insecurity and living a lie. Just food for thought.

Some of those guys who acted like that would do "certain things" to others and me in private and try to cover it up or pass it off as a "joke" and blame their victims.

Again I'm just rambling and talking from experience here, but someone is genuinely sick in the head if they think someone should die for "being a trap" or transgender or a crossdresser or whatever. For not being "binary/gender typical" or whatever. I'm not a fan of all the 100s of genders and pronouns shit at all but I have my own personal LGBT beliefs and involvement too. So once again, fuck people like that (except literally although that might help their bigotry ironically)

Rant over lol. I would KOL a clown but he's the whole damn circus. He could put Buggy, Caesar and whoever else out of a job! Or hire them being the circus he is! Hes like an IRL version of Big Mom!

Also I'm genuinely a Zoro x Kiku (Zoro Kissing Kiku) shipper so I have my own wishes and preferences too naturally. Kiku deserves the best or the very, very strongest best after all!

i know right?
He always made fun of Zoro saying he was in love with kiku as if that's something to make fun of.
So i'm glad Toei did this to him. Serves him right.:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

I make fun of him for that because this clown always made fun of zoro saying he was in love with Kiku and what,as if that's a bad thing so it's good that toei handed him this L

KOL really needs to do his research. Kiku is in love with Kinemon too. He loves to use this pic "ironically" on his Twitter and such but the joke is on him, Sanji fell in love with, simped over a 16 year old girl who shot his sister too and he still simped for her hard to the point she was able to completely deceive him, break his heart and almost kill him and his family. He also was lusting over a prepubescent/child Nami in Film Z, so I'd choose that hill to die on VERY carefully KOL!

I mean I don't want this to provoke certain topic discussions on here again but the hypocrisy of "Sanji superfans" like him, Jay and whoever else is astounding too. Do they really stand by that shit or purposely turn a blind eye and pretend it's not real whilst doubling down and acting like Sanji is superior/perfect/innocent?

Sorry, I just hate KOL and his fanbase so much. Too personal a topic for me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was trending on 1033 because of the zoro fans making fun of him and bragging they were right about zoro having coc.
Sanji is the 4th most popular character and he loses his place to law all the time
:choppawhat:

Wasn't he like hundreds of thousands of votes above law and barely 20 k votes away from nami despite having no good moments before the poll took place? Lmao, you're trying too hard here bud

I make fun of him for that because this clown always made fun of zoro saying he was in love with Kiku and what,as if that's a bad thing so it's good that toei handed him this L
This is much bigger than just one emotionally stunted Youtuber saying shit for his audience of low T bots but we all know that Zoro wasn't the one making sweet love to men in dresses and is attracted to traps. :shame:

KOL really needs to do his research. Kiku is in love with Kinemon too. He loves to use this pic "ironically" on his Twitter and such but the joke is on him, Sanji fell in love with, simped over a 16 year old girl who shot his sister too and he still simped for her hard to the point she was able to completely deceive him, break his heart and almost kill him and his family. He also was lusting over a prepubescent/child Nami in Film Z, so I'd choose that hill to die on VERY carefully KOL!

I mean I don't want this to provoke certain topic discussions on here again but the hypocrisy of "Sanji superfans" like him, Jay and whoever else is astounding too. Do they really stand by that shit or purposely turn a blind eye and pretend it's not real whilst doubling down and acting like Sanji is superior/perfect/innocent?

Sorry, I just hate KOL and his fanbase so much. Too personal a topic for me lol.

I don't even watch that guy who posts a chapter review when the next chapter is out
But did Jay do something like this too?
I mean as a Sanji fan i enjoy his review but I'd like to know if he's just some big Zoro hater or something
I guess only More is someone who likes both Zoro n Sanji equally, or at least doesn't dislike anyone one of them a bit

Well, sometimes I can see embedded twitter pictures and sometimes I can't. :zorothink:
It's the Twitter image issue again. Do you know if Twitter is blocked for you or something? Or images from Twitter at least somehow?

I reuploaded it to ImgBB like I did with the other pics you couldn't see, so you should be able to see it now:

Thanks, now I see it!

Hey bro! I’m there with you!

I also ship Zoro and kiku and I have always thought Zoro was into transfemales or he was at least homosexual

I’m glad more people are finally starting to share the same thoughts I have about Zoro!

Kiku is a really great character and the episode of kiku vs kanjuro make me like him more

Status
Not open for further replies.