[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not even trying to get town credit for anything...I'm just expecting players to actually read my all posts and reach to the conclusion..

Just read who pushed previous lynches...Be it push for mango , Ryu or other...
Stop fighting it.
We lynch you.
Then next day we lynch drago.
If he doesnt die from poison.

@~UwU~ who did you protect?

It's mid night going...I've marriage in my family...So don't expect me to online tomorrow night..Most likely I'll miss end of the day...

Just tag this post and tell me if any one else previously was vote blocked or manipulated some way...Not about last night

@Dr_Professor83 I'm done with this town...But as fellow townie...I'll guide you after my flip Lynch Drago and then Conaq if end game don't happen..
You say I dont read and you are the one asking me who I blocked when I said it many times 3 pages ago.
Then you tell us to lynch drago when he says he is poisoned and will die tonight.
Of course we will lynch him if he is lying.
And you say I am not reading?

:luuh:

Nope.
We all decided this.
You did nothing townie all game.
Bah...
I'm telling u ur problem

U put me in your town list..
But I put u in my sus list along with UwU and give him priority over you..
And that's why u r salty and suddenly changed your view.

But in fact I never pushed your Lynch or even put you in my scum list...And my scum locks were Drago and Conq.

You are just another omg sus guy...

@Dr_Professor83 I'm done with this town...But as fellow townie...I'll guide you after my flip Lynch Drago and then Conaq if end game don't happen..
If you’re town then I become very paranoid about Flower/Kagura since I don’t think 3 scum/1 hostile indie is very likely. Especially a hostile indie with only 1 kill.

But I’m going to take my time to ISO you and both of them today. It’s why I don’t want the day to end early. I want time to do all that without killing myself to get it done in a smaller window lol.

Bah...
I'm telling u ur problem

U put me in your town list..
But I put u in my sus list along with UwU and give him priority over you..
And that's why u r salty and suddenly changed your view.

But in fact I never pushed your Lynch or even put you in my scum list...And my scum locks were Drago and Conq.

You are just another omg sus guy...
You refused to tell me your ability = scum
And what you gave is lame and cant be proved.
You are going to die today

You say I dont read and you are the one asking me who I blocked when I said it many times 3 pages ago.
Then you tell us to lynch drago when he says he is poisoned and will die tonight.
Of course we will lynch him if he is lying.
And you say I am not reading?

:luuh:
Honesty he is lying about being poisoned .

I'm town and I can see he is lyning...Why should I sacrifice myself to prove myself right...

I'm pushed his Lynch last DP and was in my sus list with my first post in the game..

He pushed Mango , MD , Ryu...And u guys are letting him push my Lynch too..

This is humiliating as town...U will felt that after this game...

If you’re town then I become very paranoid about Flower/Kagura since I don’t think 3 scum/1 hostile indie is very likely. Especially a hostile indie with only 1 kill.

But I’m going to take my time to ISO you and both of them today. It’s why I don’t want the day to end early. I want time to do all that without killing myself to get it done in a smaller window lol.
Just like I said before.
There was scum in that ekkologix lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.