[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Me fake claiming poisoned for no reason is dumb. I'd have to know there's a healer present in the game to make such a fake claim. Like if I don't die next night, then I was lying and I'm lynched immediately. It makes no sense why I would fake claim such a thing only to be proven a liar pretty much immediately.

D

Dragomir

I think Drago is probably scum. His poison claim has multiple holes in it, and I also didn’t like his multi ball comments.

Just having a really hard time finding a teammate for him if it isn’t Xlaw.
What's there to dislike about the multiball comments? Do you think this is just a 3v13 or 4v12?

I’m wondering if it’s like the One Piece game where scum loses their kill bc they used a different ability instead.
I do not like how hard xlaw is trying to live
He hasnt offered much to the game and he is not even engaged or actively reading.
He asks obvious questions and about info anyone should know.
Such as me saying I blocked drago.
He should had known
Me thinks he is scum.
He faking he doesnt know I blocked drago is just him saying "I am not setting drago up by not faction killing"

What's there to dislike about the multiball comments? Do you think this is just a 3v13 or 4v12?
I’ve been kind of thinking 4v12 made the most sense.

It isn’t multi ball being a bad idea, just your dismissiveness of the mafia we’ve seen so far not having a team name. That’s been pretty standard from what I’ve seen, so the mafia teams not having their own name would be unusual enough to at least take a step back and consider on.

D

Dragomir

I’ve been kind of thinking 4v12 made the most sense.

It isn’t multi ball being a bad idea, just your dismissiveness of the mafia we’ve seen so far not having a team name. That’s been pretty standard from what I’ve seen, so the mafia teams not having their own name would be unusual enough to at least take a step back and consider on.
Well, I'm not scum and I believe Xlaw is. That makes it 3 mafia right there. I don't think T-Pein/UwU or Flower/Kagura would be part of that same scum team which would mean there's 5 mafia and that's very unlikely in a 16 player game. So the logical thing for me here is a multiball. Team names are not that serious. Sure, they're standard but you don't need them. The first multiball I've ever played did not have team names iirc.

D

Dragomir

Though, I guess we could have 4 mafia and 1 indie. Xlaw being that indie and T-Pein/UwU or Flower/Kagura as the rest of the scum team.

If someone don't wanna explain their ability which means they might wants to keep something secret and don't want to reveal their entire ability.
In that case you should analyze their game play...Not hang them for not revealing their abilities...
I'm done for this DP

Stop fighting it.
We lynch you.
Then next day we lynch drago.
If he doesnt die from poison.

@~UwU~ who did you protect?
I didn't protect anyone so either:

Mafia kill failed by itself by hitting someone who's bullet proof (wouldn't it have said failed kill in this case?)

Mafia abstained from killing (really unlikely)

Someone actually got poisoned and poisining doesn't show up in the write up.

I didn't protect anyone so either:

Mafia kill failed by itself by hitting someone who's bullet proof (wouldn't it have said failed kill in this case?)

Mafia abstained from killing (really unlikely)

Someone actually got poisoned and poisining doesn't show up in the write up.
Are you gonna make more posts? Or do you want to get modkilled?

Status
Not open for further replies.