[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is the kinda weird Flower/Kagura stuff:

First Flower claims she’s connected to someone:

Then Kagura claims in response:

Then Flower says she doesn’t know whether or not Kagura is her other half:

Then we have Flower revealing more about her claim:

Then Kagura reveals more:

Now this above ^ I missed the first time through so it may explain the progression actually. But still I’d have expected the two to be looking for each other are little more strongly and feeling each other out since they need to be aware of each other so much.

From there Flower sees her and Kagura as a “we”.

I still feel like we skipped some steps lol. Like a comment after one of them mentioned voting where the other says “oh yeah, they’re definitely Town for sure now, or something.

After that Flower is just casually talking with Kagura about how they’ll be doing the voting when the two never hinted or felt each other out in the thread really. It just feels a little “jagged” as a progression to me but maybe I’m seeing something where nothing is there.

We went from “Idk if they are who I’m connected to or not” to “we” to “how are we gonna use our ability today” without any transitions that can be seen in the thread from either of them.
What about scum not killing either of them at night since they claimed one dies both die?

Flower’s Ultra interactions. Even more defense than Drago.
I‘m Town.

Hi Ultra.
@Ultra do you have GTH reads?
I…think Ultra might be Town.
@Ultra any thoughts, reads, etc. ?
He literally is all for claiming WTF. The guy wanted to claim in the Shippuden game, too, even when we told him it‘s a bad idea. This is just wrong.
The only time I saw Ultra not wanting to claim was in the DN game when claiming greatly helped scum and he knew it.
I don‘t even think that was a claim. Looked more like a reaction test which is a Townie thing to do. I don‘t know what scum Ultra would gain from that. Especially since he basically would also tell his mates to say they‘re Town which could jeopardize his team since he as scum has no clue if there‘s a lie detect in the game or not.
It‘s also situational, but you guys are acting like he‘s Nat which is just wrong.
Then tell me, in what world does it make any sense for a scum to do that and jeopardize his own team, basically? A scum Ultra wouldn‘t know what abilities Town has.
Like, it‘s cool if anyone thinks Ultra is scum and he might be, Idk, but not with that reasoning.
Then why would scum Ultra do that?
Uuuhhhh…this is just…
And even worse, find me a single post of Flower touching the Juliet wagon with a 10 foot post bc I can’t even find a commentary on it from here. Ever, at any point.

Ultra - I agree on your case on him. Him outting himself as the lie detector this early can go two ways. He could be a genuine lie detector and he could also be a scum. Is he bold enough to fake a lie detector this early? I don't have much odea about his meta so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for him to produce some results. I'm putting him up as town for now even tho I'm highly skeptical of his ability.

Juliet - Well Juliet didn't give her reads on anyone nor did she claim the "I am town" thing for the lie detector. Then she was giving even more excuses when she was being called out. Her last post, she claims being all caught up yet she's still saying how Ekko didn't want to engage with her even after all this is strange. I lean scum on her. Having played the last ToS game with her she was town and she was more attentive and actively trying to hunt scum even with her limited posts. Here most posts are about defending herself.

Mango - ""Bruh"ed me when I said that my role is linked to Flower and then said RIP me and Flower. Then proceeds to question Middy who's scum out of the two. I'd like to hear his opinion or any opinion in general. But right now with his no reads, if he's actions are day or night and the fluffing, he doesn't look that good. I'd like to hear more. I'm putting him as slight scum lean.

Uwu: I don't have much except when he pretended to be a cop and then backed out saying he's trying to get reactions? He's also seen calling out a lot of people like Mango, Juliet, Alibaba, Fuji and Ultra whom he finds questionable but he never showed much conviction behind exploring them. Somehow this didn't sit well with me and seems to me he's coasting. He's scum vibes for sure.

In terms of whom I'd like to see getting lynched out of these four:

Juliet > Uwu > Mango > Ultra

Ultra is the least. We should look into both Uwu and Mango, but atleast Mango isn't pointing fingers like Uwu is and then coasting. Juliet probably rolled scum this game.
Kagura’s reads on Ultra and Juliet have bothered me too. That Ultra read is as fence sitting as it gets.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Regarding Drago’s claim - more inclined to believe he’s lying with the poisoning because of Pein who should have got hit instead.

Regarding Drago’s claim - more inclined to believe he’s lying with the poisoning because of Pein who should have got hit instead.
This is the big kicker on Drago’s claim. But then what about Xlaw’s claim? Even if Drago wasn’t poisoned, that vote block should have hit T-Pein if Xlaw isn’t also lying.

8 people left:

Lynch Xlaw
Let Drago self resolve tonight one way or another.

Under worst case they are both town and then there is a night kill.

makes the game 3v2 next day phase.

At that point scum should definitely be Flower & Kagura. Should hopefully be able to lynch both still from there and get a town win.

Hopefully it isn’t cut that close and the game never comes to that.

Kagu Nyan

This is the big kicker on Drago’s claim. But then what about Xlaw’s claim? Even if Drago wasn’t poisoned, that vote block should have hit T-Pein if Xlaw isn’t also lying.
Oh right the vote block. I didn’t consider that. My bad.
Atleast Drago and Xlaw’s claims match each other and Drago claimed this in the starting of the day. So I don’t see a teamwork from both of them.
So what about Pein? How did he avoid the vote block.

Oh right the vote block. I didn’t consider that. My bad.
Atleast Drago and Xlaw’s claims match each other and Drago claimed this in the starting of the day. So I don’t see a teamwork from both of them.
So what about Pein? How did he avoid the vote block.
Well, if Drago and Xlaw are Town then I have no idea. I’m dreading a scenario where I have to start accounting for T-Pein/UwU being the scum team lol.

Kagu Nyan

Well, if Drago and Xlaw are Town then I have no idea. I’m dreading a scenario where I have to start accounting for T-Pein/UwU being the scum team lol.
IMO we are all pretty much on the same page that Drago is scum. So I think we should use the phase to lynch a scum instead of leaving him for self resolving. Also I’m not sure why someone would try to kill Conq. He had a one shot kill which he used already and scum was also not sure that he had a vest. Besides if I was scum I’d try to kill the combo pack of me and Flower or You, Prof since you are a strong town leader. This is another thing which bothers me.

IMO we are all pretty much on the same page that Drago is scum. So I think we should use the phase to lynch a scum instead of leaving him for self resolving.
Alright, I’m not totally against going Drago first still, since it doesn’t really matter to me a ton between he/Xlaw rn.

Assuming Drago is scum, who do you think is his teammate? Or do you think it’s really 3 mafia + harmful indie?

The thing is, there is no failed kill. That means either scum abstained (extremely unlikely) or another ability replaced it (either poisoning is real or something else replaced it).

Status
Not open for further replies.