[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drago claim poisoned because he wanted to piggi back UwU doctor claim..
But UwU's claim , he can't heal exposed him..

Honestly what is more obvious than this
I dont know why a potential one shot poison from Mafia would even need a counter in town, that logic is kinda sketchy.

D

Dragomir

Hmm, didn't consider the possibility that it's a one-shot. Makes sense why it was used so late and there's no player that can counter it.

Busdriver is possible too. Someone could easily switch one of Mango's targets with someone else. It's gonna be hard to verify his claim if we have a busdriver imo.
^ This post tells me that T-Pein and UwU are almost for sure same alignment too. As if that wasn’t established enough. Probably both Town.

Kawaii wanted to discredit Mango’s parity result.
-
This is Kawaii and XLaw’s redirector conversation he’s tried to use to clear himself. I don’t see how it’s clearing at all.
Well if he is scum then it's pretty each to expose him.
But even as town it's pretty easy to mess with him for scum if they have redirector
Busdriver is possible too. Someone could easily switch one of Mango's targets with someone else. It's gonna be hard to verify his claim if we have a busdriver imo.
I don't think that host will add Bus driver if he is town cop. Redirector make more sense for counter
I didn't really think of it as a counter role. I just usually see busdrivers in most of the games I play, so I thought we could have one instead of a redirector. One of them should be in the game.
-
As a note, I have a post to make on Flower/Kagura later when it comes to something weird I noticed, but I’ll go ahead and say that Kawaii/Kagura didn’t really look like teammates to me based on their interactions. Kagura’s reads on Ultra/Juliet were kind of fishy to me tho.
-
Feel like Xlaw has had a weird fixation on there being a SK or 3rd party hostile. He was making these post yesterday, and today he keeps saying to lynch Conq after Drago.
Possibly 1 kill is from SK and we have got possible slip from above 2
RIP Ali ...Hope that you were SK. Why host didn't reveal his info immediately ?

Drago
Flower
Kagura
Ali / Conq

Mafia and Sk should be one of them....
Sliped by claiming...

If both have claimed kill then one of them is possible SK

Since Flower and Kagura also have passive kill

3 vig type ability for 16 player game is kinda OP
His flavor is not revealed yet.
His claim we can't trust 100% yet
This post + the SK stuff ping’d me as possibly trying to keep the POE as wide as possible.
I was spot on with Juliet and redirector stuff...
So we can't 100% said that UwU and T Pain are town .

So I'll add
Drago
Flower
Kagura
Con/Ali
Tpain / UwU

In the list

But here’s a thing on Xlaw, if Xlaw poisoned Drago as scum, he should probably want to lynch someone else today for maximum casualties (and let the poison kill Drago). That he's never really tried to is weird if he's scum and Drago is town.

D

Dragomir

But here’s a thing on Xlaw, if Xlaw poisoned Drago as scum, he should probably want to lynch someone else today for maximum casualties (and let the poison kill Drago). That he's never really tried to is weird if he's scum and Drago is town.
He can't lynch someone else. There's no other option besides me and him so he has no choice but to push for my lynch to save himself.

Then with Drago, Xlaw, and T-Pein’s claims we have some weird interactions.

Xlaw claims he vote blocked Drago.

Drago claims he was vote blocked and poisoned.

But T-Pein’s ability is supposed to redirect one of those back to T-Pein if even one of them is telling the truth. And it apparently obviously didn’t.

The no kill tells me either the poison is real and took the place of the kill or some other ability took it’s place (like in the Alabasta game).

Honestly if I were looking at an optimal scum team play it would be for scum Flower/Kagura to poison someone that we obviously won’t heal (Drago) and then have us lynch Xlaw (the next lynch candidate). But I know you can’t always assume scum is playing optimally.

The no kill tells me either the poison is real and took the place of the kill or some other ability took it’s place (like in the Alabasta game).

Honestly if I were looking at an optimal scum team play it would be for scum Flower/Kagura to poison someone that we obviously won’t heal (Drago) and then have us lynch Xlaw (the next lynch candidate). But I know you can’t always assume scum is playing optimally.
^that also would mean Drago and Xlaw who are both super sketchy are Town lol.

D

Dragomir

But like, they can just poison anybody else and I probably get lynched this phase. The same thing happens.

So here is the kinda weird Flower/Kagura stuff:

First Flower claims she’s connected to someone:
You know, I just ignore all votes on suspicions on me. I‘m connected to another player. Don‘t know who they are, but they should have the same passive as me.

I‘m not gonna be active much today because it‘s Sunday.
Then Kagura claims in response:
Okay I’ll wait and if @Flower is anything what she says about a role being connected to someone then I wouldn’t want her to be lynched. She might be the girlfriend.
At this point I should also claim that my role is connected to someone.
Then Flower says she doesn’t know whether or not Kagura is her other half:
I dunno if Kagura is the one connected to me, but her claim makes me Town lock her regardless.

@Kagura what are your reads?
Then we have Flower revealing more about her claim:
I have no idea who to place my vote on today yet tbh. I also need to be careful with voting this game because of an ability. So that's why you won't be seeing a vote from me today before EoD.
Then Kagura reveals more:
Gotta be careful with these things. Don’t want to be modkilled.

But the thing is my role is absolutely and 100% town. Judging by mine I’m absolutely sure that she should be town as well since we are connected.
I gotta be careful before voting. Due to reasons.
Now this above ^ I missed the first time through so it may explain the progression actually. But still I’d have expected the two to be looking for each other are little more strongly and feeling each other out since they need to be aware of each other so much.

From there Flower sees her and Kagura as a “we”.
Your interaction with Kagura. Like, just stop. We won‘t reveal stuff for no reason.
I still feel like we skipped some steps lol. Like a comment after one of them mentioned voting where the other says “oh yeah, they’re definitely Town for sure now, or something.

After that Flower is just casually talking with Kagura about how they’ll be doing the voting when the two never hinted or felt each other out in the thread really. It just feels a little “jagged” as a progression to me but maybe I’m seeing something where nothing is there.
I don't think I will be voting today.

@Kagura you can vote today. I won't be placing any votes.
We went from “Idk if they are who I’m connected to or not” to “we” to “how are we gonna use our ability today” without any transitions that can be seen in the thread from either of them.

But like, they can just poison anybody else and I probably get lynched this phase. The same thing happens.
If there was a possible healer as far as scum’s concerned then you’d want to poison someone who isn’t going to get healed. You being the least likely person to ever get healed if you’re Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.