[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alright, I’m not totally against going Drago first still, since it doesn’t really matter to me a ton between he/Xlaw rn.

Assuming Drago is scum, who do you think is his teammate? Or do you think it’s really 3 mafia + harmful indie?
This is the thing. I’m not sure who could be his team mate. It will depend on his flip.

8 players

Lynch Drago

Drago flips scum then awesome.

Worst case scenario is he flips town and then there is a night kill and we have 6 players left instead of 5 players like in the Xlaw worst case scenario.

Xlaw is just not convincing
But I wanted dragon gone for like 2 days now.
Agree on Xlaw.

I don’t like either of them. It’s just going Drago first I think buys us more wiggle room if they are somehow both town.

If Drago flips scum, I expect Xlaw to flip scum. Scum Drago lying would explain you not getting poisoned. We’d still have no explanation for Xlaw not vote blocking you unless he’s also lying at that point.

D

Dragomir

Scum Drago and Scum Xlaw coming into this phase claiming a matching vote block action and bussing each other sounds like a really weird strategy.

I guess. It's whatever right now to me.
Like you two both just want to lynch each other and don’t have any real interest in anything else after that. But from your perspectives you guys should be me sure of something fishy going on than anyone if you know you aren’t teammates and can’t figure out a viable teammate candidate for the other besides yourself.

[Active - The eldest of the Fujiwara sisters]
-Toyomi will empower her target to become unstoppable. If her target is hiding, she will instead grant them a protection against Strongman kills when her target is being targetted. [3-shots]

Anyone here can hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.