[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - The eldest of the Fujiwara sisters]
-Toyomi will empower her target to become unstoppable. If her target is hiding, she will instead grant them a protection against Strongman kills when her target is being targetted. [3-shots]

Anyone here can hide?
That is a very weird ability to give to town if none of us can hide considering scum flipped hider.

But if someone here actually can hide as town, they probably shouldn’t say.

@Kagura what do you think of Conq’s anti vote manipulation ability when only you, Flower, and Xlaw have vote manipulation. (And don’t try to tell me that vote ability isn’t a type of vote manipulation like Flower did).

@Kagura what do you think of Conq’s anti vote manipulation ability when only you, Flower, and Xlaw have vote manipulation. (And don’t try to tell me that vote ability isn’t a type of vote manipulation like Flower did).
It isn‘t vote manipulation, though. We don‘t alter votes, it‘s just a shared Governor ability. Stop pushing that narrative when it‘s just wrong.

But Ryu’ ability protects the “hider” not the person being hid behind. As far as I’m understanding at least.
Which doesn‘t debunk that point? It just means Town has a mechanic which hides a player in a way and only Pein claimed that. Because else the only player that ability can protect would be a scum, against a Strongman kill only scum has. This doesn‘t make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.