Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I don't even watch that guy who posts a chapter review when the next chapter is out
But did Jay do something like this too?
I mean as a Sanji fan i enjoy his review but I'd like to know if he's just some big Zoro hater or something
I guess only More is someone who likes both Zoro n Sanji equally, or at least doesn't dislike anyone one of them a bit
He slanders Zoro and his fans a lot on Twitter, making edits and such. Then he flipped on Youtube acting he's pro Zoro/ZKK or something like that. I haven't followed his stuff in ages though, I even used to be a mod for him ironically.
Whether it's because of Zoro fans trolling him over Sanji or not, he is very outspoken against Zoro. I don't mind them doing that, it's just
the hypocrisy when they claim they are Zoro fans or especially always Zoro fans when they say highly anti-Zoro and ZKK stuff/slander.

I've seen a few Youtubers make fun of ZKK, Zoro and Zoro fans then pretend they like ZKK or are fans of Zoro and such on Youtube.

This is all purely anecdotal though ofc, so take it with a pinch of salt/liberally lol. I've seen them making a LOT of fun of Fiji who was one of the biggest believers and pushers of ZKK and he was the laughing stock, along with Drizzt for different reasons.

Today in the Radio Program (ヤングタウン土曜日), Sanma Akashiya a was guest and someone emailed if Nika "Sun God" a model of Sanma and seems he believed it.
Anyway, Eiichiro Oda answer him directly that "its not true" but he will show his face next time.

Seems Nika will appear in the manga soon

Source
update.. apparently he will show his face next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.