Today in the Radio Program (ヤングタウン土曜日), Sanma Akashiya a was guest and someone emailed if Nika "Sun God" a model of Sanma and seems he believed it.
Anyway, Eiichiro Oda answer him directly that "its not true" but he will show his face next time.

Seems Nika will appear in the manga soon

Source
Nika kills Kaido? New antiZKK agenda is born:feelsokeman:

RESPECT! Thank you, you legend!

:zosmug::cheers::kata::stealthblack::finally::blush::amazing::shocking::sweat:

@Queek Hea D Taker Is it me or would Ulti be perfect for this?

! I'm not sure who should be Popuko the blonde girl, but Ulti is the perfect Pipimi?!

Maybe either Black Maria somehow (That would be IRONIC LOL), Yamato (Even more ironic!?) or Queen's secret daughter or something!?
:queenhear::crazwhat::hope::quest:

:ultimoji::luffylaugh::queenmoji::funky::ace:
Kiki has 20 votes for now let's see how high she can climb:myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Kiki has 20 votes for now let's see how high she can climb:myman:
Unfortunately I think she will be an underdog but it would be nice if she could get a lot more ofc! I am tempted to offer to make skins/themes here if the admins are willing to allow it. I used to make themes for my own forums many years ago and I've done some basic website creation around that time too so I'm a little familiar with it.

Whoever did the Zoro skin for here did such an amazing job though! Both with the colour scheme and the background collage! I don't think I can make a background that good but I could try? I definitely don't mind experimenting with colour schemes to make ones that work well too.

Idk if they're keen on the idea of anyone just helping out like that, allowing them access/responsibility and such but I don't mind trying to make a few themes for here as an experiment at least.

For reference with the Zoro theme:

Although now I see that background is a premade wallpaper by someone else? I've seen stuff like that before to be fair and the One Piece subreddit used to get them made for their subreddit banners too.

:zosmug::nicagesmile::choppawhat::saden::milaugh:

Unfortunately I think she will be an underdog but it would be nice if she could get a lot more ofc! I am tempted to offer to make skins/themes here if the admins are willing to allow it. I used to make themes for my own forums many years ago and I've done some basic website creation around that time too so I'm a little familiar with it.

Whoever did the Zoro skin for here did such an amazing job though! Both with the colour scheme and the background collage! I don't think I can make a background that good but I could try? I definitely don't mind experimenting with colour schemes to make ones that work well too.

Idk if they're keen on the idea of anyone just helping out like that, allowing them access/responsibility and such but I don't mind trying to make a few themes for here as an experiment at least.

For reference with the Zoro theme:

Although now I see that background is a premade wallpaper by someone else? I've seen stuff like that before to be fair and the One Piece subreddit used to get them made for their subreddit banners too.

:zosmug::nicagesmile::choppawhat::saden::milaugh:
You can always reach out to the admins and check with them who know they might just appreciate your amazing talents it can't hurt to have more skilled people who can makes these themes:kata: