General & Others Usopp deserve he will be a King before than Sanji

Who deserve to have coc?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Usopp has demostrated in many situations than he has the King quality unlike sanji. Of course, Sanji is a lot of stronger than Usopp, but coc doesn't depend the force if not the what are you do in difficult situation. And in those cases Sanji always surrender (Mihawk and BM are clear indicative) while Usopp in all his fights (he is normal human) he never surrender or lose his confidence. The best case is usopp and chopper vs mr4 and miss merry christmas. Where Ussop had the conviction than Luffy wasn't defeated by Crocodile and he didn't drop his dream, unlike than Sanji in WCI arc or in baratie arc.
In the end Usopp is like Luffy and Zoro a crazy men who prefer to die before they lose their dreams, while sanji is most similar Robin or Nami.

Last edited:
Ussopp doesn't deserve to gain CoC guys.
All this lies and cowardice from ussopp is for him to overcome all this and become a brave warrior of the sea..
I believe something like that was his dream..
He will have a great CoO and a decent CoA thought.
Sanji on the other hand has qualities to gain CoC but he just gain a special zoan df like abilities so maybe oda will try something different with sanji.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Ussopp doesn't deserve to gain CoC guys.
All this lies and cowardice from ussopp is for him to overcome all this and become a brave warrior of the sea..
I believe something like that was his dream..
He will have a great CoO and a decent CoA thought.
Sanji on the other hand has qualities to gain CoC but he just gain a special zoan df like abilities so maybe oda will try something different with sanji.
Coc is determation and never surrender. And Sanji has left his dreams more than one time (mihawk and whole cake)
Post automatically merged:

I have 2 zoro threads bro…..compare that to you

this might not even be your 10th now that I’m scrolling

this might be your 20th jesus….
Bro you've an avatar of zoro:milaugh: