:beckmoji:Idc, Zoro vs King should be 2 more chapters
I think regardless of the result of this chapter, Zoro vs King probably will be 2 chapters. There are too many things, ranging from his hidden identity and "secret" to his defenses, that I feel can't be addressed in one chapter.

Like does he have Conquerors? His lunarian appearance or a CoC clash with Zoro are very "end" chapter worthy, and that doesn't include Zoro winning I feel.

But, like anything else, could be totally wrong on that observation so:kayneshrug:

So Lance is hyped like he hasn't been recently, there is no Luffy in the chapter, King enjoyers got a 0/10 in this chapter according to Rorono Zoro (it probably means King doesn't appear in this chapter, but it could mean he got bodied by Zoro)

So it could be Yamato chapter, Lance is a Yamato fan and calls her "he", and there is the Ice hint thing

Otherwise its a Sanji vs Queen chapter, which would be the best case

But it could be Zoro bodying King aswell. That could fit Lance's hype. Although this doesn't justifies King rating 0/10 imo.

The first and last options would be the worst

I think regardless of the result of this chapter, Zoro vs King probably will be 2 chapters. There are too many things, ranging from his hidden identity and "secret" to his defenses, that I feel can't be addressed in one chapter.

Like does he have Conquerors? His lunarian appearance or a CoC clash with Zoro are very "end" chapter worthy, and that doesn't include Zoro winning I feel.

But, like anything else, could be totally wrong on that observation so:kayneshrug:
I think the same, but fights ending in Wano have been quite rushed so who knows...