G

Gorosei Informer

An Ice attack, so we really seeing IceOni Queen? This could became very interesting, IceOni Queen with plague vs Sanji fire power.
It may be referring to Yamato too potentially. It would be fitting for her imo. She has "green flames" too I believe? Ice powers too?

If anyone knows Okami too, Yamatos DF is like the MC of it and has a "Celestial" theme which the "Aurora" fits for too. Both Amaterasu and Yamatos DF, maybe Yamato herself too are based on Japanese deities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Mads Mikkelsen is a great actor, but after seeing the trailer I can't see him as Grindelwald character. He not fit into that role to be honest, Johnny was perfect for the role...

@Seth
I kinda read debattes and book reader also get annoyed by people saying Voldi been stronger. Seems like based on the books Grindelwald is indeed the stronger mage right?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know Mads Mikkelsen is a great actor, but after seeing the trailer I can't see him as Grindelwald character. He not fit into that role to be honest, Johnny was perfect for the role...

@Seth
I kinda read debattes and book reader also get annoyed by people saying Voldi been stronger. Seems like based on the books Grindelwald is indeed the stronger mage right?
He was not only stronger but he was Voldemort's idol in crime.

Btw. Creators of Fantastic Beasts owe Depp an apology. They fired him because of accusations from that girl that accused him. Bitch couldn't prove anything more than Depp getting wasted in his own room on his own acord. ( She accused him of abusing or shit )

Oda needs to wrap up the fights. I'm fine with Queen and King being done after this chapter. We still got 3/4 fights that aren't resolved yet in addition to Luffy vs Kaido.
Bro no one wants or cares for this too happen. Enjoy one piece while it's here. Longer fights makes the entire story more enjoyable. After this we'll need another 60-100 chapters before we're back at another arc peak

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

@Seth
I hated Depp for that role. I imagine Mars much more in Grindy than Depp. But let’s see how he embodies that role.
Post automatically merged:

There is no Prime Voldemort. Dude was just talented. He loses in duel with Grindewald. He is thought of as better because of horcruxes.
Voldy was a genius and mad powerful

Last edited: