Lmao maybe on worst gen but everyone else is happy as fuck. How sad is your life that you feel the need to downplay a drawing? How (you mean Why) does he make you that insecure?
Asking me the incorrect rhetorical question as an insult... this just speaks for itself

My life is great downplaying Sanji I enjoy doing it, it's to easy to put Sanji stans in their place by showing facts, the ironic part is you going into the Grandmaster Temple and downplaying Zoro LOL

Asking me the incorrect rhetorical question as an insult... this just speaks for itself

My life is great downplaying Sanji I enjoy doing it, it's to easy to put Sanji stans in their place by showing facts, the ironic part is you going into the Grandmaster Temple and downplaying Zoro LOL
The facts are sanji blitzes zoro 8 times over before he can even draw his sword. Buffoon

I went to the grandmaster temple cause it happens all the time on sanji post. Have to fix the ratio for shit tier zoLo wankers:steef::myman:

The duel
At some time before 1945, the blood pact was destroyed by unknown means. With the outcry having become too vocal and Grindelwald's actions too horrible for Dumbledore to ignore, he confronted his old friend.
The duel was one of the most well known duels in the world, and one of Dumbledore's most famous moments, with Dumbledore winning the duel and the Elder Wand's allegiance. According to Elphias Doge, eye-witnesses speak of the terror and awe they felt as they watched the extraordinary Dumbledore and Grindelwald do battle, and proclaimed that no duel ever matched theirs.
Yo. What is the source of this. We know Grindelwald has Elder wand in the duel but thats it.