Status
Not open for further replies.
So you dont have proof of the Exoskeleton being exponentially superior to The Raid Suit?
:seriously:

It's just basic logic

Pre exo Sanji was overpowered by king

King was speed blitzed by Marco

Sanji proved himself to be faster than Marco by moving so fast that queen couldn't see him

In terms of speed it's

Current sanji>marco>King>pre exo Sanji with raid suit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
????

Jinbe was imprisoned immediately for his personal views on the matter with Ace and Whitebeard. He didn't double cross anyone. He didn't use his position (unlike Blackbeard) to infiltrate or sneak around. He outright refused to be a part of the war and be summoned to fight WB.

And he quite literally tells BM he's resigning. That's, once again, very forthcoming based on his principles. He fully drinks a sake cup and everything. Hell, he even tries to talk to her first after being the one who calmed her down.

He literally is well within the realm of his character.
He literally goes out of his way to risk his life for the enemy of the institution he joined up with. Risking his life in fighting Rookie Ace in protection of Whitebeard is unbecoming of his station.

Planning and helping to organize Big Mom’s assassination before formally leaving is a far cry from honorable. It’s about as sneaky as you can get.

He switches crews and loyalties almost every arc he’s been in.

G

Gorosei Informer

One Piece writing is trash for hundreds of chapters and here we are still.
:ihaha:

To respond to your tag elsewhere about the Shanks thing once again too, this is also fitting for that^. Even though I typed up a massive rant about it earlier and then nuked it later, I think in all honesty, I wouldn't even just be angry, I'd be disappointed and ultimately apathetic/numb if Oda did that with Shanks. It would be like speedrunning the 5 stages of grief or something.

As much as I hate the Will of Denial/Delusion that I lament others for, I did try to utilise it on myself regarding Shanks there and before as well with Mihawk too. Oda might give him a hype moment similar to the rooftop fights on-screen if we're lucky before he gets beaten, taken down or even at worst, killed off.

It might even be getting saved for the movie as even though I don't read or watch Demon Slayer, I heard massive spoilers regarding the movie and apparently it is "canon" and:

A main character called Rengoku dies in the movie? It's based on an arc in the manga and anime? The movie adapted it and it's a "canon movie" as a result? People were thinking Film Red is gonna do something similar, adopting a manga arc and making a OP movie officially canon too then?

I was thinking about it, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Naruto all offscreened MAJOR characters who were hyped up for YEARS or so, even if it was "indirectly" and even MHA has done some similar sort of BS lately (major MHA manga spoilers incoming:)

, including killing off an extremely important character, ONLY 4 chapters after their debut in the manga and the author Horikoshi has also been killing off and just abusing and crippling female characters a lot and in a row lately too.

Alone SA,IP or MF would rekt everything post ts.
Pre ts was prime, especially from Ennies Lobby to Marineford(also Skypia and other arcs would easily rekt Wano arc).
Skypiea being better than Wano?
:suresure:
The only arcs I personally think are better than Wano would be IP/MF and EL.

Imagine wasting 120+ chapters for Wano and the fans are still disappointed how Oda threat the villians here in this arc.
Just look at Morj new video about the awakening for the beast pirates, you can see how many readers are unhappy with the way how Oda threat them.

Im not saying Wano is trash, but Prime arcs like SA,IP,Marineford and co are build different, Skypia is so far one of the greatest arcs ever, Prime One Piece was gold pure.
I also concur that the Beast Pirates overall have been disappointing, but the same could be said for most other antagonists in every other arc except for the main villain themselves.

Skypia was a decent arc, but I didn't like the Luffy vs. Enel fight. I thought that dragged on for too long.

The skypia lore was interesting though.

:seriously:

It's just basic logic

Pre exo Sanji was overpowered by king

King was speed blitzed by Marco

Sanji proved himself to be faster than Marco by moving so fast that queen couldn't see him

In terms of speed it's

Current sanji>marco>King>pre exo Sanji with raid suit
Raid Suit Sanji was overpowered by King... with relative ease

Also no proof going off fandom logic and yet Sanji is fighting a YC2 not a YC1, if Sanji was faster and stronger than YC1 he'd be fighting a YC1 not a YC2

Status
Not open for further replies.