We See Marco kicking Queen and sending Queen Flying

Marco was also fighting them both 2v1 and holding them at bay he knew he was not going to defeat them.

Oda chose Sanji to fight Queen because Sanji is YC2 and not YC1 level. Also Sanji needed exoskeleton awakening to defeat Queen

The way Marco handled Queen. IMO Marco Mid to Low diffs him in serious 1v1
Nice headcanon. Didn't know there was a huge gap between yc1 and 2. That's not canon.

What is canon is first and second commanders repeatedly being displayed as super close in power. What's it like being delusional? I'm genuinely curious.

S

stealthblack

In terms of speed, only kizaru can still keep up with sanji, reason why they will fight eos. Oda is pis having sanji sometimes so some enemies can keep up, Like the black maria shit or emotional stress with queen battle

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Oda chose to have sanji beat a YC 2 mid difficulty to highlight that he is around YC1 level

You aren't weaker or equal to the opponents you beat, let alone those you beat with barely any real difficulty

We see Marco kick queen without doing any lasting damages

"the way Marco handled queen"

You mean the way Marco handled queen's weakest form, which is by not doing damages that lasted more than a few minutes? :saden:

But sure, sanji, who did what Marco couldn't against queen is not YC 1
i can show that logic too... then what does Zoro beating King make him... around Yonko level

You are meant to be barely stronger to defeat that opponent and not strong enough to beat the next level opponent in Sanji's case would be a YC1.

You mean Marco fighting both King and Queen 2v1 and still looked like a boss doing so, and lasted for nearly 16 chapters followed by holding off King for an additional 8 chapters

Until SAO type of game in real life, I'm not paying 70$ for a game that i half done
Which one? I agree though. I never pay full price for things unless I know they are complete games that have good user scores/good 3rd party reviews.

Like I'm excited for Horizon 2, Elden Ring and GoW Ragnarok. I'd pay 70 for those because I know off the bat what I'll get for those. Monster Hunter too, especially because MH provides a plethora of free updates each game in top of its expansion, and it (ironically) has an addictive loot system that works and is fair. You are at the center of controlling what you get in that game, and it's excellent for it.

Nice headcanon. Didn't know there was a huge gap between yc1 and 2. That's not canon.

What is canon is first and second commanders repeatedly being displayed as super close in power. What's it like being delusional? I'm genuinely curious.
In your eyes because Sanji isnt a YC1 and it best suits your narrative.

Sanji stans calling me delusion means im on the right track because their narratives, head canons and predictions are always wrong

i can show that logic too... then what does Zoro beating King make him... around Yonko level

You are meant to be barely stronger to defeat that opponent and not strong enough to beat the next level opponent in Sanji's case would be a YC1.

You mean Marco fighting both King and Queen 2v1 and still looked like a boss doing so, and lasted for nearly 16 chapters followed by holding off King for an additional 8 chapters
:seriously: zoro beating king means zoro is above king's level

No need to state the obvious

Zoro is defeating king extreme diff, meaning he is barely above his level

Sanji is defeating queen mid diff, meaning he is way above his level

Shut up cunt, I don't continue discussions with fucking morons
I'll take that as defeat. Fucking autist couldn't think of a single rebuttal. Exactly what I expected of a worst gen member
Post automatically merged:

In your eyes because Sanji isnt a YC1 and it best suits your narrative.

Sanji stans calling me delusion means im on the right track because their narratives, head canons and predictions are always wrong
Sanji is easily yc1

I'll take that as defeat. Fucking autist couldn't think of a single rebuttal. Exactly what I expected of a worst gen member
If i wanted to waste my time on a piece of shit like you, it would not be to argue a point i know you'll never comprehend. when it boils down to it, you're retarded enough to believe sanji can OUTSPEED all YC1's... I only have the effort to laugh at this shit