Not open for further replies.
:kaidowhat:

Queen could see Marco

Marco didn't do long lasting damages on queen

Queen couldn't see sanji

Sanji did long lasting damages on queen

Oda chose sanji to fight Queen and had him win with ridiculous ease
We See Marco kicking Queen and sending Queen Flying

Marco was also fighting them both 2v1 and holding them at bay he knew he was not going to defeat them.

Oda chose Sanji to fight Queen because Sanji is YC2 and not YC1 level. Also Sanji needed exoskeleton awakening to defeat Queen

The way Marco handled Queen. IMO Marco Mid to Low diffs him in serious 1v1

Yup, it's gory and disgusting af, re zero is really soft in comparison

In berserk you got everything

Rape
Genocide
Dead children
Human sacrifice
Torture
Incest

Etc....

I recommend the Manga, the artstyle is just amazing

Just look at this

If you like gory stuff I also recommend the comic book "preacher"
Gonna add it to the list. That art style is beautiful tho. I'm definitely gonna read the manga

Why are there a lot of contradictory accounts here in this forum?

I see people with Sanji pfps/avatars and nicknames yet they hate Sanji

I see people with nicknames like Cuck Lanji and Zoro Monster yet they hype Sanji

:quest::hope::bamathink:

You can't change your account name as far as i'm aware, so these can't be lost bets penalties/punishments.

Anyone care to clue me in? :ronalugh:
guys please explain i'm new :josad:

Bruh using a pre awakening non canon reused page one clash animation scene to powerscale proves just how autistic you are:laughmoji:

Marco was fighting queen and king and all 3 are slower than current sanji. Queen wasn't saying marcos so fast I can't see him. King has zero speed feats and even marco was outspeeding him while handling queen. You are smoking crack if you think marco or King compare to Sanji in speed. You have no manga canonical proof. You have no portrayal. You have literally nothing to back up your claim but I can name a whole lot for sanji.
Coming from the person who lliterally has shown no manga proof to back up his claims... quite ironic.

Again anime is head canon because it doesnt fit your narrative

We See Marco kicking Queen and sending Queen Flying

Marco was also fighting them both 2v1 and holding them at bay he knew he was not going to defeat them.

Oda chose Sanji to fight Queen because Sanji is YC2 and not YC1 level. Also Sanji needed exoskeleton awakening to defeat Queen

The way Marco handled Queen. IMO Marco Mid to Low diffs him in serious 1v1
Marco barely did the damage pre Ifrit Leg Sanji did

F2P is future, old man
F2P and Gacha is killing the industry imo.

What it enforces is countless hours of unnecessary grinding or induce massive amounts of FOMO, otherwise you pay sometimes thousands of dollars to "experience" everything a game has.

They almost never have good stories, are almost always made to entice an addictive loop to keep someone playing their game and not other games, and usually give you the smallest amount of dopamine when you play.

Not to mention they are almost always multiplayer and hero based. Battlefield got fucking destroyed this year for this, and there are allegedly plans to continue that trend.

Halo has amazing gameplay, but the monetization has actually destroyed how people play the game. The objectives to get unlocks force you to play the game a certain way. It's really fucking bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.